⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn, was really hoping this kid would make it at Arsenal. I think Angers is a good move for him since he was on loan their last season and held it down. He needs consistent playing time so this is good for him.

Last edited:

Damn, was really hoping this kid would make it at Arsenal. I think Angers is a good move for him since he was on loan their last season and held it down. He needs consistent playing time so this is good for him.
I think you quoted the wrong twitter post

Looking up more on the Golovin move. Sounds like he was coming during the World Cup. Sarri then came and Jorginho was an option, Chelsea picked Jorginho over Golovin. Now with that, playing time at chelsea wasn’t a given and Monaco he will step right in.

Plus, Chelsea bastardizes their youths careers. Forcing them to go where they are wanted (which may not even be their preferred choice). So better to go with the safe option in Monaco.

Plus, Chelsea bastardizes their youths careers. Forcing them to go where they are wanted (which may not even be their preferred choice). So better to go with the safe option in Monaco.

Ironic, it was Michael Emenalo who invested loan system for Chelsea. Now he's working for AS Monaco

Unlike Chelsea, AS Monaco has a heck of a coach who is excellent in developing players

AS Monaco is the right place to start would be Golovin's first step before moving to a bigger league in the future

upload_2018-7-25_11-52-24.jpeg

#WOLFGANGLIFE

ImpossibleDismalCottontail-max-1mb.gif

United’s defense is going to be fried chicken this season

Still got wingers playing fullback

Still only have 1 good CB and he’s bound to rack up some cards throughout the season (hopefully no more injuries though)

I don’t know how DDG will survive the upcoming season after basically carrying united to 2nd place last year and then being the first option for Spain in the World Cup.

Jose is trash

All dude had to do was sign Sandro and Boateng/Toby. 100mil tops if not a little over. Already signed Fred, why not keep the momentum going? Now Sandro wants to stay in Turin, boateng going to psg ( :pimp: ), and spurs will more than likely hang on to Toby or increase his price the closer to the season gets.

Jose a washed boy

Last edited:
I'm torn on the whole transfer saga/mourinho

Apparently there is concerns from the board about the age of the targets he has identified (all above 30 and with 50+ asking prices). There is also rumblings that they are concerned that he hasn't really gotten the best out of their previous investments so why afford him more. Especially when its inevitable he will leave. There is also a disconnect on Martial, where the board wants him to stay and Mou does not.

I really want to see the backline addressed but at the same time, I think this team is talented enough and want to see him use what we have. I also understand the cautious approach from the board. I still think he gets toby and maybe one more.

At the end of the day, just want him to Shut up and get on with his job.... MANAGE! There is no way he can be content with his time at United so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom