⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stands at just about all these preseason games Ive seen footage/pics off so far look empty AF

Gotta have to do with it being a WC year and having more stars missing as a result right?

AC Milan does not look right in PUMA....

UNITED’s kit is pretty bad up close but looks good on the pitch. That’s because they’ve always looked great going red & black. Wish they would adopt it permanently. Too much red and white in the EPL as is.

Wait when did Halilovic join Milan? I had no clue. I hope he get enough playing time. I wanted him to go to Valencia at one point. Dude needs some stability.
I wanna see Silva flourish, going to Portugal Wolves FC might be the move

United’s defense is going to be fried chicken this season

Still got wingers playing fullback

Still only have 1 good CB and he’s bound to rack up some cards throughout the season (hopefully no more injuries though)

I don’t know how DDG will survive the upcoming season after basically carrying united to 2nd place last year and then being the first option for Spain in the World Cup.

Jose is trash

All dude had to do was sign Sandro and Boateng/Toby. 100mil tops if not a little over. Already signed Fred, why not keep the momentum going? Now Sandro wants to stay in Turin, boateng going to psg ( :pimp: ), and spurs will more than likely hang on to Toby or increase his price the closer to the season gets.

Jose a washed boy

***** we wasn’t fried chicken last year
A49ADC67-D26D-48BA-B6BD-0ECE8CB125DD.png

eriksen > anyone on this pitch
1 touch through ball :smokin

A49ADC67-D26D-48BA-B6BD-0ECE8CB125DD.png

The stands at just about all these preseason games Ive seen footage/pics off so far look empty AF

Gotta have to do with it being a WC year and having more stars missing as a result right?

It being a World Cup year is a big influence on the crowds I think. The attendance at soldier field for City/Dortmund was around 34000....not horrible, but not great. When I went to see the Fire play Man U at Soldier Field a few years ago, it was packed and sold out...that game was on a Saturday afternoon versus a rainy Friday night. Doesnt help that a casual soccer fan probably recognized a max of 2 of Man City players...and that's being kind. (Leroy and Crazy Joe)

Both Uniteds and Spuds kits look weird. Almost as if they have their shirts tucked in. When they don't

I dont even mind the collar just because of how dope the cw is *shrugs*

Villa deserve Steve Bruce's scrub ***

Dude could've filled that Hamsik role for Sarri at Chelsea but Monaco is def better for him right now

50m seems more realistic. I joked about Mou selling Tone and replacing him with Willian before the summer but surely enough,seems that's where were headed...:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom