⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe Napoli's president,a PL club did try to go in for him and were soundly rejected...

He's even crazier than he looks if true

Villa deserve Steve Bruce's scrub ***

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Yo arsenal just need to hang it up, you let out worst player go unmarked and smash a header on yall :smh:

I'd love to have dude on the training staff,he's got relationships with a few of the players in the squad.

He needs some actual managing experience first though in regards to the big job

I'd love to have dude on the training staff,he's got relationships with a few of the players in the squad.

He needs some actual managing experience first though in regards to the big job

why not give him a shot? I'd rather take the chance than hire a washed old white coach that's been passed around the league

- he knows the game and he knows tactics
- since he has a good rapport of some of our players and since he's likeable, we'll be a preferred destination to future players
- he can bring the best out of our current players

I see Henry and I think Pep right away cause they somewhat similar IMO. Pep started coaching the Barca first team after one year of running their B squad

Sheeeeeet, Thierry can't do no worse than the dotard has done... Prolly play more attacking footy too.

I do think Thierry needs more experience first though. Even Zizou & Pep managed the B teams for their respective clubs before taking the reigns of the first team.

Dani Parejo huh? I like him a lot, but he's 29 & the team already has busquets, a better version. Why sign another old player who plays the same position as serg? The dum*ssery of this club never ceases to amaze me.

Mina to Everton would be a perfect fit. His style suits the oafish defending that's the norm in the Prem.

Edit - Glad to see SAF is doing well.

Edit II - Stevie meeting up with Poch & the Spurs.

Last edited:
why not give him a shot? I'd rather take the chance than hire a washed old white coach that's been passed around the league

- since he has a good rapport of some of our players and since he's likeable, we'll be a preferred destination to future players

I see Henry and I think Pep right away cause they somewhat similar IMO. Pep started coaching the Barca first team after one year of running their B squad

The more I think about it the more I'd be open to it but I think it'd be a safer bet waiting for him to get a bit of experience under his belt just because of how tough a job it'd be running a top club right off the back. Henry at United would be crazy surreal all things considered :lol:,Gooners would be sick

100% wouldn't want a rehash though :sick:, should be looking into current generation/modern managers like Poch and Jardim

The more I think about it the more I'd be open to it but I think it'd be a safer bet waiting for him to get a bit of experience under his belt just because of how tough a job it'd be running a top club right off the back. Henry at United would be crazy surreal all things considered :lol:,Gooners would be sick

100% wouldn't want a rehash though :sick:, should be looking into current generation/modern managers like Poch and Jardim

I don't think Poch leaving Spurs for a while. Jardim, maybe. But if Henry does come to OT, the Meltdown at AFTV will be classic :lol: :pimp:

50m seems more realistic. I joked about Mou selling Tone and replacing him with Willian before the summer but surely enough,seems that's where were headed...:smh:

they tried to finesse us for 80 :smh:
i'm almost certain if we didn't have abidal pulling the strings our dumbass board would've bought him for 80 too

Son there is so much reach in this post.. Henry is a legend but has done next to nothing as a manager. He hasn’t even stepped out in his own and mans is saying they want him at biggest club in England? Cmon b

:lol: Talmbout reach... Reach is letting the dotard go another year especially after his Eeyore persona in the preseason pressers... he's already throwing in the towel for the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom