⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Bale came off that 14-15 off season fresh off that balco

Another week gone by of nothing, Diego on the plane :smh:

Yea there were a few questionable inclusions and omissions...

In silly news:

Chelsea's interested in Bernard on a free

So United won’t pay 75 mil for Alderweireld but out here bidding 65 mil for McGuire.....WHAT THE **** IS REALLY GOING ON AT OLD TRAFFORD RAS!?!?

:lol: Bidding that much for mcguire...

:rofl:

Chelsea can go **** themselves for trying to finesse Willian for that price in the first place. Now it came back to bit them in the *** :lol:

Nah kudos to Chelsea for almost getting the price theywanted. Barca should **** off for bidding 3 times for what they did for Willian. Whoever made that decision shouldn't even be working fries at fast food. They need to be that old person cleaning tables & offering to get refills...

It doesn't look like Barca is targeting any left backs. No rumors at all other than the Alaba ones from early spring. Would love that but Bayern aren't that stupid no matter how much their felon racist prez shoots off at the mouth.

I wonder if Da Count is going to promote Marc Cucurella? It's do or die for him now. He's one of the players I mentioned back in the spring that should be loaned on instead of playing on the B squad.

My only problem with him is that he's one of those modern type FBs that likes to get forward. He sometimes gets caught too forward & the space behind him gets exposed. Saw him get burned a little too much in B games last campaign.

crazy-adidas-manchester-united-2019-hoodie-2.jpg

tf is that?!?! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom