⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

i don't like the small logo in the middle

and that kdb ozil comment is trash
we may beef on matchday when we’re fighting for the top spot but on this and politics i gotta agree with u fam
657F37D6-5753-4759-8637-D70436F53535.gif

abi also calmed everyone about dembele in his press conference. he isn't going anywhere

yall are trippin. kdb can do anything ozil does and better.
he just makes it look so simple cause he's so effective and smart in his decision making
but he's every bit of creative

mans broke the assist record with wolfsburg then broke the points record with pep.
speaking of which
pep got these boys playing

Last edited:
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt... This kid is absolutely delusional comparing himself to Shrek & saying he's just big boned... :smh::lol:

Barca bout to ruin dembele. He’s wasting away in Spain. #freedembele

Nah, he ain't wasting away like Pogba is with United. Not eem close. Dembele just needs to play more. I'm sure Abi has laid it down to The Count that he has to play more. Now all Abi needs to do now is use his long time relationship with Paul & bring him to where he will truly feel at home at Camp Nou. :smokin

So when bart or pep segura called Monchi, did they say I'm sorry, not sorry? :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Man why the **** are teams looking at Telles? The hell has he done at Porto to make teams sweat him?

The dude is great on the overlap, 13 assists, 95 key passes (average of 3 per game) and 3 goals in Liga Nos last season, while helping them win the league.

Great set piece taker, crosser, and can win the ball in the air.

Only flaw in his game is his lack of overwhelming strength

^ :lol: Yeah he's great getting forward but he's meh defender & not a physical one at that. Doubt he can handle a step up to a "better" league plus you seemed to have forgotten United got Diogo Dalot from Porto who also plays left back. There's a put down the controller joke in there somewhere but I digress.

So it begins...

"Marina Granovskaia, the Chelsea director, is understood to have done the deal directly with Green’s agent..."

Over/Under 18 months before Sarri exit rumors begin?

^ :lol: Yeah he's great getting forward but he's meh defender & not a physical one at that. Doubt he can handle a step up to a "better" league plus you seemed to have forgotten United got Diogo Dalot from Porto who also plays left back. There's a put down the controller joke in there somewhere but I digress.

Dalot can play either fullback position, but he’s best used as a RB and will play RB for the club..

United already lost on Sandro, Shaw isn’t cutting it, and young is 33

For a club that lacks consistent offensive creation, Telles wouldn’t be a bad consideration in theory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom