⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta put down them controllers & actually watch games to have a valid opinion man... Like Tommy said pages ago, it's a lot of dudes in here getting their material from twitter & the internets & not really watching games. They see names being mentioned & latch on to them.
ELGecjb.jpg

Gotta put down them controllers & actually watch games to have a valid opinion man... Like Tommy said pages ago, it's a lot of dudes in here getting their material from twitter & the internets & not really watching games. They see names being mentioned & latch on to them.
ELGecjb.jpg
says the man who criticized dembele the most then posted a dembele highlight from the middle of the season LAST week like it just happened
you obviously don't watch...you would know that was his best game and was man of the match over messi....
and messi was even in the damn video :lol:

so you can miss me with your douchey attitude

says the man who criticized dembele the most then posted a dembele highlight from the middle of the season LAST week like it just happened
That's the best you got? :rofl: Awwww jape, I know you hate me but you still my mans...

Dembele's got a lot to prove. He better come correct too because Malcom gonna come straight in & perform not only in games but training. Your mans better not mope around like he's been doing & put in that work...

That's the best you got? :rofl: Awwww jape, I know you hate me but you still my mans...
hate?
i don't hate anyone...you came at me with your condescending tone then post rolling emoticons when you get exposed
you're just an angry old man...its all good

:lol: All you got is old man? I'm wit it.

Edit - oh damn, I hit a nerve... He changed that last portion of his post to douchey... You're still my man jape. I ain't mad atcha...

you took it personal when you got in your feelings and quit the thread :rofl:
where's that energy at?

jape still trying to reach for low blows thinking he's gettin at me. I guess he's going thru quik withdrawals... It's over dude...

Chelsea wanted Koulibaly years ago but never pulled the trigger. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the EPL team that contacted Napoli and got deaded but it damn sure wasn't a 100 Mil offer or he'd be there already :lol:

They definitely mishandled the Willian situation as well. Should've took the 50+, probably could've got 60 but played too many games

Man, it’s crazy about Willian situation

Chelsea’s World Cup stars will report to training next Monday. We will find out about them staying or leaving

Good luck to the kid. Sad, I don't think any of the kids Barca got in trouble with leading to the transfer ban punishment ever panned out.

Can we announce Courtois already?! Blues clown board that turned down the bag for Willian needs to get a keeper so it can be official. Silly season has been wack for RM fans. I can’t imagine a window this boring without a World Cup for a month of it.

Can we announce Courtois already?! Blues clown board that turned down the bag for Willian needs to get a keeper so it can be official. Silly season has been wack for RM fans. I can’t imagine a window this boring without a World Cup for a month of it.
Why again do Madrid want Courtois again if they have a boss keeper in Navas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom