⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Missed this earlier)

Yes, it absolutely it will be, sadly for all the wrong “hot take goat” reasons. It’d be like LeBron James playing MJ in the finals when they’re both in their prime. The thought of it makes me want puke :lol:.

But let’s relax, stop getting ahead of yourself Trey, one game at a time. I’m taking it game by game and I’m extremely worried about Uruguay (which I assume you’re worried about France). I really hope we beat Uruguay because Suarez is a filthy POS.

I clearly said “if they both win.”

I didn’t say anything that any person who has looked at the bracket hasn’t thought about already. The World wants Messi vs. Ronaldo, Coupe. Let’s give the people what they want.

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz I want it to happen of course, but I’m so dead on the Messi vs Ronaldo debate, I just cannot stand it. The same way I can’t stand LBJ vs MJ. I do my best to avoid all that hot take garbage. But the world is garbage anyways, look at the country we live in.

F it, let’s go hot garbage!!!

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz I want it to happen of course, but I’m so dead on the Messi vs Ronaldo debate, I just cannot stand it. The same way I can’t stand LBJ vs MJ. I do my best to avoid all that hot take garbage. But the world is garbage anyways, look at the country we live in.

F it, let’s go hot garbage!!!

Just let go and embrace the bantz.

We know deep down you love it.

You know deep down you love it.

(Missed this earlier)

Yes, it absolutely it will be, sadly for all the wrong “hot take goat” reasons. It’d be like LeBron James playing MJ in the finals when they’re both in their prime. The thought of it makes me want puke :lol:.

But let’s relax, stop getting ahead of yourself Trey, one game at a time. I’m taking it game by game and I’m extremely worried about Uruguay (which I assume you’re worried about France). I really hope we beat Uruguay because Suarez is a filthy POS.
Suarez is a vile bigot

Just let go and embrace the bantz.

We know deep down you love it.

You know deep down you love it.

I love the bantz and I want the bantz, I take my bantz from a different angle tho (clown the country, clown their history, etc). I just don’t do GOAT talk, in any sport. At the end of the day it’s not Ronaldo vs Messi, it’s Portugal vs Argentina. My goat is Quaresma :rofl:

Just wanna say a HUGE thank you to Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi . A week ago he reached out to me to offer some if his sons old jerseys (since he knew I had two young boys of my own). Not only did he send them (18!) free of charge, he also covered shipping! Dude is the epitome of CLASS.

My oldest recently became obsessed with messi and his story due to this short film

And today PSK made his dreams come true by including a new Messi jersey for him (his old one has been passed down to his baby bro). Thanks again man, proving once again this place is more than just a forum but a family!

IMG_1645.jpg

Just wanna say a HUGE thank you to Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi . A week ago he reached out to me to offer some if his sons old jerseys (since he knew I had two young boys of my own). Not only did he send them (18!) free of charge, he also covered shipping! Dude is the epitome of CLASS.

My oldest recently became obsessed with messi and his story due to this short film

And today PSK made his dreams come true by including a new Messi jersey for him (his old one has been passed down to his baby bro). Thanks again man, proving once again this place is more than just a forum but a family!

IMG_1645.jpg

Omg that’s a great pic! I love it. Your lil man is a handsome dude. Like I said to you in our convo, I’m glad I didn’t have to sell them on eBay but instead went to a family that loves footy. I’m thankful the youth mediums fit your son. We are definitely blessed to have our beautiful families. You sure you don’t want the Chelsea or City shirts? :lol:

Cheers Beans Beans , I’m beyond happy to know your son is geeked about getting those jerseys. Too bad his foot isn’t big enough for my son’s retro Js because he would’ve been hooooked up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom