⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov players tribune article

I consider my time as a Citizen as one of the most beautiful periods of my life. Two Premier League titles, one FA Cup, two League Cups — I won’t forget those. And, of course, there was the best moment.

Everyone remembers where they were when they heard …

“Agüeroooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

We’ll always have that.

Honestly, I still consider City my club. A few months ago, when City were close to the title, Edin Džeko and I were watching the Manchester United-West Brom game on our team bus on the way to our match. United lost, which is funny because West Brom were last in the table. And Manchester was blue, again. It was a nice moment for us. I will remember those fans forever, and the club holds a special place in my heart.

Also Lindelof one as well

Will Andres Cantor narrate games today? Mans seemingly lost his voice yesterday with that gollll call. And Messi with the golazo early on.
France to me is fraudulent and has been all tourney, it's a winnable game for Argentina.

Mexico hasn’t punched their way though just yet. We need a tie or a win to control our destiny
Otherwise, we’re in with a Germany loss

Only Germany and Sweden are still in it, S. Korea is all but eliminated

You’re right about Mexico not being through. But a Mexico win and a South Korea win could see the Koreans through. A strange group where a team with 6 points isn’t safe, and a team with 0 still has hope.

You’re right about Mexico not being through. But a Mexico win and a South Korea win could see the Koreans through. A strange group where a team with 6 points isn’t safe, and a team with 0 still has hope.

This group is stressful

Mou keeping the Fro deadwood better not alter the plans to bring in another MF...

To be honest, United needs to drop all current business and buy some defenders. Pogba, Matic, Fred, Ander, and Fro can get through another season.

United need a LB and a CB badly

mou is throwing money at fellani just so they can loft balls up in the air to him
tenor.gif

To be honest, United needs to drop all current business and buy some defenders. Pogba, Matic, Fred, Ander, and Fro can get through another season.

United need a LB and a CB badly

Agreed that a new LB is needed but Mou mentioned he expects Young to play 50+ games next season ( :stoneface: ) so I doubt a new LB's coming in. Maybe if Darmian does end up leaving.

I'd want another CB too but knowing Mou,he'd be benched for vague reasons by January and go back to his fav pairing of Smalling and Jones >D

Can't say I trust him with signing defenders anymore given how it's worked out so far,Bailly's future is up in the air out of nowhere all of a sudden :lol::smh:

Agreed that a new LB is needed but Mou mentioned he expects Young to play 50+ games next season ( :stoneface: ) so I doubt a new LB's coming in. Maybe if Darmian does end up leaving.

I'd want another CB too but knowing Mou,he'd be benched for vague reasons by January and go back to his fav pairing of Smalling and Jones >D

Can't say I trust him with signing defenders anymore given how it's worked out so far,Bailly's future is up in the air out of nowhere all of a sudden :lol::smh:

Gotdamn Jose is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom