⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. I shouldn’t be laughing but Crackadona got me rollin.

Hope he’s on nothing but cold water for the rest of the tourney

France only looks good when you stare at their team sheet.

Don't worry my French brethren, we'll take care of business and get Deschamps sacked soon enough.

Lowkey wouldn't be mad at this outcome...just so that Deschump can finally G-TFO and they can bring in a legit coach. All of this should've already been done after the Euro's though...

It would also open the door for Ron - Leo in the QF's :nerd::nerd:

It's a testament to how unimpressive Deschamps boys have been that I could genuinely see them getting bounced by you guys

Last edited:
Lowkey wouldn't be mad at this outcome...just so that Deschump can finally **** and they can bring in a legit coach. All of this should've already been done after the Euro's though...

It would also open the door for Ron - Leo in the QF's :nerd::nerd:

It's a testament to how unimpressive Deschamps boys have been that I could genuinely see them getting bounced by you guys
i wouldn't count out uruguay and that stingy defense

All that banter, all that **** sucking, just for Messi and Argentina to potentially end up in the exact same position as Portugal and your beloved Ronaldo.

That's why you should never pump your chest out after a DRAW.

Called it.

All that GOAT talk for what? Just to end up in the same exact position as "Messi the FRAUD" and "the worst Argentina team in recent memory."

Uruguay can neutralize your best player by beating the **** out of him for 90 min. They play bully ball, very tough match-up for anyone.

Uruguay also has some bite to their attack

HAH

alright im going to see myself out

Please, allow me to help you out

tenor.gif

nlAzq1a.jpg

I guess, it was written all along

Son in the bottom left looks like he could be Mane's brother or something

All that GOAT talk for what? Just to end up in the same exact position as "Messi the FRAUD" and "the worst Argentina team in recent memory."

Group Stage exit for Argentina. Worst Argentina side I’ve ever seen

Wish I was as optimistic as you.

This is the worst Argentina team I’ve ever seen. I don’t see how what we saw today advances past the Group Stage.

AA184DE1-FBAB-4079-8E8E-7C70DE1FE5C4.jpeg

cocaine-is-a-hell-of-a-drug-gif-2.gif

Along with the fake retirement Trey is living up to his country’s goats. An Argentinian through and through :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom