⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bracket6_26mines.png

I aced Group B,C,and D. :pimp:
Can't say the same for E, F, and maybe H :lol:

So if you're paying attention, Brazil and Germany could potentially join Uruguay, Portugal, France, and Argentina in what is looking like by far the tougher side of the bracket.
yup, this is the same scenario brought to light by the upcoming Belgium v England match and who wants to finish 2nd in their group based on fair play rules?

I swear I told one of my colleagues that Maradona was coked up. There was no way he was remotely sober during the match

Bruh man was looking like Rose on the front of the Titanic, zooked out his damn mind

That one gif. It's like he's saying "I'm flying!!"

One more thing. Remember the name Nicolas Tagliafico, he's going to be a world class LB one day.

Sampaoli v. Deschamps. Let's see who can ruin their starting 11 the most by matchday.

It would be in Englands best interest to place 2nd in their group. Belgium can handle their own in that left side of the bracket but England will be going home.

So we've got potentially Brazil - Germany, Belgium/England - Colombia, France - Argentina and Uruguay - Portugal all in the Rof16?!?! :wow::wow::wow:

Feeling conflicted about whether it's a good or bad thing having these high quality matchups so early on but it sets up for an unpredictable knockout stage

if i were england or belgium there is no way i would want to top the group and end up on that side of the bracket

if i were england or belgium there is no way i would want to top the group and end up on that side of the bracket

Could we potentially see two national sides park the bus at the same time?

Mou is already excited for the match.

Martinez was already thinking about resting his stars

England's main star, Kane is not having that :lol:

Gonna mess around and earn England a date with Colombia in his pursuit of the golden boot

Martinez was already thinking about resting his stars

England's main star, Kane is not having that :lol:

Gonna mess around and earn England a date with Colombia in his pursuit of the golden boot

Kane would totally sabotage his team if it means winning that Golden Boot.

Let's be real though, England ain't winning **** anyhow. Keep scoring 'Arry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom