⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

He seriously would’ve been better off coming clean. All those people in high places. Grandma definitely finding the holes in the stories.

why was the detective invited again?

The detective was invited because Adam told Granny that she was still investigating what happened to his mother/her daughter.

Granny clearly feels that her daughter is being forgotten and she will never get any justice. So to hear there is still one officer on the case made her feel better.

I'm waiting for that shoe to drop and for us to find out how she actually died.

I'm currently guessing she was gun down outside that grocery store Adam was visiting in the 1st episode

I believe it was episode 3 when the detective said the mom was killed during a robbery at the store the son went to. Cranston was trying to get them to go easy on Kofi but the detective wasn’t having it. Said he made a choice just like the robber who killed his wife.

Finally caught up. They could've combined episode 3 and 4 since episode 4 was pretty much filler.

He seriously would’ve been better off coming clean. All those people in high places. Grandma definitely finding the holes in the stories.
Kid still would've been killed by the family. That mom wants blood.

why was the detective invited again?
Cuz Adam told his grandma she was still on the case of who killed his mom.

I get the feeling near the end of this we'll find out who killed the mom and it'll be tied in to the Baxter family or his friend running for mayor.

EDIT

I'm late.

The car is getting disposed of quicker than normal to continue covering the lie, besides in the court’s regard it’s dead weight ....Kofi already confessed to committing the crime w the car, best believe that crooked cop sped up the disposal process

Hearing ‘Crossroads’ and that Mariano Riviera line all in one scene:wow:

My guy AR/Jimmy Baxter lost it in the washroom after wifey brought up the motorcycle, walked down to the bar and put the hit out....9th ward about to strike back next ep I feel

Clay Davis is killing his role from ‘you asked me for a favor’ in the barber shop to that Jehovah witness line:lol:

I believe the mother used to hang in 9th Ward pretty often taking photos, son is somewhat doing the same thing. Looked like he was riding back to the scene again at end of ep before Kofi house blew up.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s doing some photo project illustrating that he did it (page from little fires everywhere) and is sorry, remember him taking photos of his bruises....that would explain that happy dance in the room from Ep2 :smh:

Also feel like some light will be shed on Michaels marriage, sounds like he may have fooled around w Lee before judging by the grandmas reaction to her as the ‘intern’ .... I do feel the gma/Lee will get on the same page eventually in trying to solve the murder.

Kid still would've been killed by the family. That mom wants blood.

Cuz Adam told his grandma she was still on the case of who killed his mom.

I get the feeling near the end of this we'll find out who killed the mom and it'll be tied in to the Baxter family or his friend running for mayor.

EDIT

I'm late.

I could be wrong but I don’t think the family would’ve tried to kill Adam had he confessed. Didn’t run. The family was more mad they just left Rocco was what I got.

I could be wrong but I don’t think the family would’ve tried to kill Adam had he confessed. Didn’t run. The family was more mad they just left Rocco was what I got.
I have no doubt in my mind that for the fact Adam hit Rocco, called 911, left his dead body would be enough for the mom to have him killed even if he later that day turned himself in.

Maybe the father would've been good with him doing his time but not the mother. She'd have Adam killed.

How the heck the mom get a gas station out that short clip?!?

and who is extorting the judge?!

y’all need to hurry up and watch so you can answer my questions lol

It was the scumbag driver that was behind Adam. The one that was honking all crazy.

Why was he even recording to begin with? I wonder if he saw the blood.

It was the scumbag driver that was behind Adam. The one that was honking all crazy.

Hmmm what scumbag dad?! I gotta go back and watch

Hmmm what scumbag dad?! I gotta go back and watch

There was a car behind Adam when he was trying to fill up the car with gas.

The dude kept honking cause Adam was taking forever. He had to put the sweater on to try and hide the blood. Then he was moving real slow.

White ppl and their dogs :lol: :smh:

I don't get the judge. You yake out your gun and you withdraw the money? Just fill a bag with rocks and kill whoever trying to blackmail you. Fam gotta channel his inner Walter White at least here.

The driver behind the son that day gonna die as well.

Baxter family finally investigates and that pic they showing :smh:

With him now knowing I don't see how this lasts 4 more episodes :lol:

White ppl and their dogs :lol: :smh:

I don't get the judge. You yake out your gun and you withdraw the money? Just fill a bag with rocks and kill whoever trying to blackmail you. Fam gotta channel his inner Walter White at least here.

The driver behind the son that day gonna die as well.

Baxter family finally investigates and that pic they showing :smh:

With him now knowing I don't see how this lasts 4 more episodes :lol:

How you go a whole day without knowing where your son is?! When someone was in your house and currently exploiting you. He could track down a burner but not his own kid.

Big bro Baxter feeling stupid as heck. The cop on the payroll knew the whole time Kofi didn’t do it and didn’t care.

Last edited:

He probably had a dash camera and pieced things together as the news broke.

Binged this show earlier. Adam is INFURIATING, man. He’s an all-around idiot. Soooo many missteps that are going to get him and his pops killed :smh:

Cranston is going to do all he can to get Kofi off + keep his son safe.

Oh word?

I thought the gas really took young Kofi out :smh:

Need him and his Mom's to have a good ending.

tenor-20.gif

Back
Top Bottom