⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

Man I swear this entire series is basically Jesse ******* up and Walter White going Heisenberg mode to do damage control by erasing evidence and getting to any potential witnesses or threats :lol:

Fam weaved the wild elaborate lie about a fictional woman in trouble to get his detective friend just to do a search of cars when he already has the full license plate so he can get all their info.

Meanwhile Baxter in this dude's house pissing in his toilet lurking like Gus Fring.

Some trash emotional acting with the teens in that abandoned amusement park.

Got nothing but BB vibes when things escalated and Baxter confronted the judge. Especially when he gave up the blackmailer.

Last edited:
That was kinda messed up he gave up the blackmailer. In the end the judge going to deserve everything coming to him. Nothing honorable about him. Making other people pay for him and his sons mistakes.
Nah The blackmailer was a truly garbage person first smart choice the Judge made so far he’s doing all this for his son

That was kinda messed up he gave up the blackmailer. In the end the judge going to deserve everything coming to him. Nothing honorable about him. Making other people pay for him and his sons mistakes.
This is tough for me.
Quite the conundrum to be honest.
I don’t even have kids but if my Brother or either Sister put me in the position that the Judges son put him in, I think I’d pull more of what the Judge did than what the Judge didn’t......

I feel horrible just putting myself in his shoes and realizing how I’d react in similar situations.
Not a good feeling at alll.

How did carlo get beat up? He looked fine but then when he went to make the deal he looked like he had been in a fight.

Thought he's been bandaged and scrapped up after he killed Kofi is i remember correctly.

Kofi aint go out like no *****.

In the previous scene when him and Chet were in the kitchen it didn’t look like he was bruised. I’ll have to rewatch.

I may have to rewatch but I was under the impression that the person who Michael thought was the blackmailer wasn’t actually the right person.

Also,I hate when shows create non villain characters to be completely unlikable. Adam is just hard to watch.

I may have to rewatch but I was under the impression that the person who Michael thought was the blackmailer wasn’t actually the right person.
Nah. If that was the wrong guy in the car he would've had no clue what the phone call was about.
Also,I hate when shows create non villain characters to be completely unlikable. Adam is just hard to watch.
Why isn't he a villain?

None of this would've happened if he just took that beating and got robbed by those dudes.

Instead he panicked and hit somebody. Foolishly performed incorrect for then left their dead body behind and tried to hide that he was the culprit. Until he confessed to his dad.

Nah. If that was the wrong guy in the car he would've had no clue what the phone call was about.

Why isn't he a villain?

None of this would've happened if he just took that beating and got robbed by those dudes.

Instead he panicked and hit somebody. Foolishly performed incorrect for then left their dead body behind and tried to hide that he was the culprit. Until he confessed to his dad.
I meant outright villain. Essentially he’s a “good” kid who made a bad decision.

I don’t so much blame Adam. He wanted to turn himself in and you can tell it’s messing with him. He’s also a psychopath by trying to get involved with the sister. I’d have to kill him myself if I was her and found out.

The true villain is the dad. He’s responsible for everything. But again what lengths will you go to when protecting your child.

I must be the minority - I would of turned my child in and work the system from the inside as a Judge.

If I was to take the route that the judge did, I would have just got rid of the car and moved my son out of the state.

I must be the minority - I would of turned my child in and work the system from the inside as a Judge.

Kofibwas looking at 15 but ol girl said she could get him to 8.

And that's a black kid from the hood.

As a white teen and judges son, he probably could of got a lengthy probation sentence and community service.

It was truly an accident but they can't make a show out of that lol.

Kofibwas looking at 15 but ol girl said she could get him to 8.

And that's a black kid from the hood.

As a white teen and judges son, he probably could of got a lengthy probation sentence and community service.

It was truly an accident but they can't make a show out of that lol.

That what I was saying earlier. And a grandma who is mayor or some political official. The reason why this is an issue is cuz they left the kid for dead. Tried but not really to get him assistance.

Back
Top Bottom