⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

75% of it has to do with the fact that the victim is the son of a known crime organization boss.

I get that. But I’d like to think he would’ve been more cautious trying to off a judges son in the limelight. But then again he was about to off the judge last episode lol. I take my hat off to the crime boss. He’s done more investigative work then the damn police.

Rewatch episode 1 yall. Adam did not want to turn himself in at first AT ALL. Papa judge had to convince him of that.

That's what the evil whites do. Say no to doing the right thing and then when his dad is like Nah you will die if you do he wants to talk about the guilt eating at him and how now he wants to turn himself in. All lies.

He just rebelling against his dad. Now he trying to smash the sister of boy he killed.

#EvilWhites

I find it hard to put Kofi and his family all on the judge.

Like if he comes forward and tells on his son all that changes is his son dies and probably him too.

No way anybody could see that the Baxter family would take the death of their son as the start of a gang war and then kill a whole family or that their criminal son would commit the murder of an innocent.

Also no way Clay Davis is at fault for anything. His friend asked hin to get rid of a car he handed the task off to somebody that knows criminals. They decided to steal it.

**** wouldn't go any further if they just had the car stripped.

Or if the judge took a look under the car :lol:

75% of it has to do with the fact that the victim is the son of a known crime organization boss.
This not about avoiding serious jail time :rofl::rofl:they even went to the police station in EP 1 Judge trying to keep his son alive people Grine Grine it’s 100% that for sure

I mean, if Adam would have done the right thing and called the cops ASAP, would the crime boss have come after him and his pops? I guess he wouldn't have known until later but after this show and the movie "The Lie", I'm not sure if I could handle a murder coverup :lol:

**** Adam. I hope the sister stabs him when she finds out what he did.

Bruh....like what does he think the best case scenario is here? Also, who's to say that the judge won't get murked after he gets Carlo off? I imagine he might try to blackmail Tommy but you know he's not going to play that.

Who’s the bigger scumbag - The Judge, Adam, the judge best friend?

This is a tough one because while I agree with solewoman solewoman , Adam's actions set everything in motion. It's like the chicken or the egg :lol:

I find it hard to put Kofi and his family all on the judge.

Like if he comes forward and tells on his son all that changes is his son dies and probably him too.

No way anybody could see that the Baxter family would take the death of their son as the start of a gang war and then kill a whole family or that their criminal son would commit the murder of an innocent.

Also no way Clay Davis is at fault for anything. His friend asked hin to get rid of a car he handed the task off to somebody that knows criminals. They decided to steal it.

**** wouldn't go any further if they just had the car stripped.

Or if the judge took a look under the car :lol:

Nah you forget they let him confess to killing him and didn’t do anything. So I stand with the judge. He basically let Adam be replaced with Kofi knowing the consequences

Nah you forget they let him confess to killing him and didn’t do anything. So I stand with the judge. He basically let Adam be replaced with Kofi knowing the consequences
I didn't forget. It's just things were out of hand at that point.

Again exactly what could the judge do at that point? Make his son confess and they probably die.

If he had got to his friend and told him to have Kofi fight this there'd be a trial and he'd still get killed in prison.

I didn't forget. It's just things were out of hand at that point.

Again exactly what could the judge do at that point? Make his son confess and they probably die.

If he had got to his friend and told him to have Kofi fight this there'd be a trial and he'd still get killed in prison.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the judge end up handling the car himself anyway by taking it to get crushed? Or did a henchmen do that? If the the former, there was no need to involve Clay Davis from the jump, could have just done it himself.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the judge end up handling the car himself anyway by taking it to get crushed? Or did a henchmen do that? If the the former, there was no need to involve Clay Davis from the jump, could have just done it himself.
No once they arrested Kofi after the judge was forced to report it stolen the police had custody of it. Right after piece of the motorcycle fell from the bottom.

Then way after things progressed and I think after Kofi died, there's a scene showing the car getting crushed. I'm pretty sure Clay Davis had that happen.

I'd go back and check but can't at the moment.

Decided to catch up tonight. Only watch the 1st 2 episodes previously. I got through the 3rd episode and said if they killed Kofi I'd be done with the show. They murked him 5 min into episode 4. I turned it off and deleted the series off my DVR. They can EAD. I'm not watching a show with them willfully screwing innocent black people just for a story or entertainment. I don't care how it ends. I've watched enough.

Last edited:
Decided to catch up tonight. Only watch the 1st 2 episodes previously. I got through the 3rd episode and said of they killed Kofi I'd be done with the show. They marked him 5 min into episode 4. I turned it off and deleted the series off my DVR. They can EAD. I'm not watching a show with them willfully screwing innocent black people just for a story or entertainment. I don't care how it ends. I've watched enough.

Bruh you gotta hate watch like I did with Jofrey on GoT.

You might get redemption.

For some reason episode 7 wasn’t put up at midnight. Looks like I have to wait until 10 now

Check again, it wasn't up at midnight on my provider either but it's up now. Another infuriating hour of television.
It’s still not up on Xfinity but it’s available to me through the Showtime Anytime app so I’m not watching on my iPad now. Will post my thoughts afterwards

Who is your cable provider? I haven’t seen it all night on Xfinity. Annoyed AF.

No provider, it was through my prime.

I watched it early this morning.

First episode that felt like a filler imo.

I like how the judge is just in the most unimaginable position ever lol.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Y’all who threatened to stop watching because of how race was handled in this show had to be FURIOUS at the ending. Doing his fellow judge like that was one thing but the fact that she was a black woman:angry: Then on top of it he gets the spicy mixed yamb too|l

At the very end was Django throwing up brain again? I got a feeling that Cranston is going to end up killing him. Can’t take him to the vet because they would pump his stomach and see that he has human brains in there. That’s just another low for scumbag Mike Desiato :smh:

This dude dropped the dog down the stairs.

Forgive me but.:rofl:

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Y’all who threatened to stop watching because of how race was handled in this show had to be FURIOUS at the ending. Doing his fellow judge like that was one thing but the fact that she was a black woman:angry: Then on top of it he gets the spicy mixed yamb too|l

At the very end was Django throwing up brain again? I got a feeling that Cranston is going to end up killing him. Can’t take him to the vet because they would pump his stomach and see that he has human brains in there. That’s just another low for scumbag Mike Desiato :smh:

After that explosion at the end of episode 4 and then the preview of a big black Rest In Peace march with a bunch of characters that had no backstory it was confirmed for me. We got a lot of black people in the show, and a lot that are big factors to the story but they’re just there to progress the story for the judge and his son.

I was gonna give it another shot today, but sounds like it’s only got worse.

Back
Top Bottom