ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Has anyone seen the price of the blue ultras in store at Foot Locker? FTL.com still has them at $139.99.

Thanks

Agrees I actually like the ultras too , but I only buy those at $70 or less , such a comfortable every day shoe

Did the OG colorway that dropped last year fit any different from that Summer Pack that dropped recently? I found a great deal on OG's but they are a half size big from my TTS so I'm a bit concerned that they will fit like clown shoes. Anyone wide footers have to size up?

Did the OG colorway that dropped last year fit any different from that Summer Pack that dropped recently? I found a great deal on OG's but they are a half size big from my TTS so I'm a bit concerned that they will fit like clown shoes. Anyone wide footers have to size up?

Fit the same for me but if u have a deal on those and are tough to get I would just bite the bullet and wear thicker socks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Fit the same for me but if u have a deal on those and are tough to get I would just bite the bullet and wear thicker socks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol yeah I might just do that since 11.5 can't be found no where! Gonna bite on a 12. Thanks man.

Lol.

y'all think 12 is rough?

try and find a sz13 for under 350$.....

I ain't holding my breath lol

I hope you guys have monster cocks to go with these monster shoe sizes lol. if not, what a shame lmao

Last edited:
I hope you guys have monster cocks to go with these monster shoe sizes lol. if not, what a shame lmao
What?????
mean.gif
roll.gif

That's the most random, funniest post I've seen on NT in quite some time, I choked on my drink when I read that. I assume it is against the rules/will be deleted, but still ...

roll.gif

Reactions: ARK
I don't think it's against the rules lol

I'm here wishing for blue OGs to drop while this dude contemplating giant roosters

Back
Top Bottom