ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Dang I slept. Concepts had them for $70 plus 40% off. If u see an 8.5 for da low hmu

JPS JPS peep ebay bro. I got both my pairs for under 100$ shipped total combined. mine are the lab versions from last summer. They released again as a reg Nike sportswear this past nov/dec

What were da differences Bc the elitist in me is intrigued by lab version now lol

not really much honestly.

maybe ask in the talaria thread but I think the insoles are white on the non labs and the labs are black and the branding on the lab insoles is the "Nike zoom air" logo whereas non lab is just a swoosh.

the labs come w/the standard Nikelab slideout box as well

Thanks for the the insight guys

I'll SEF add these to hunting list

anywhere to find the Armory Blue pair below retail? need an 11

Really wish the swoosh was white but love everything else about em

Edit: OG build not the Ultra

Last edited:
Yesterday I picked a pair of "OG" Ultras. Initially, I order my TTS. After trying them on in store, I decided to size down and go for a more snug fit. These shoes are long.

My question to those who have had them for a while now: does the material end up stretching out for a better/looser fit?

anywhere to find the Armory Blue pair below retail? need an 11

Really wish the swoosh was white but love everything else about em

Edit: OG build not the Ultra

Try sneakersnstuff with a 10%off coupon "SNEAKERS" I scored for $135 shipped.

Last edited:
11 days later and my black pair has come in from Notre. Just trying them on and I like them so much more than my black ultra pair when I look down at them. Can't beat that ultra comfort, though. I've really come to love the nylon (I think that's what it is) and padded insides.

Last edited:
Anyone have a full 1 size difference between their ultras and OGs?

I normally size up .5 in Nike running sneakers/air maxes, and did so with these. 

Ultras, I sized down .5 from my TTS. 

OG: 11.5

Ultra: 10.5i

Anyone else like me? Or am I getting the sizing wrong here?

Anyone have a full 1 size difference between their ultras and OGs?

I normally size up .5 in Nike running sneakers/air maxes, and did so with these. 

Ultras, I sized down .5 from my TTS. 

OG: 11.5

Ultra: 10.5i

Anyone else like me? Or am I getting the sizing wrong here?
Same here. I am usually a 9 which gives me a thumbs width of space in air maxes, but after trying the ultras an 8 fits the best.

thom yorke thom yorke you’re not the only one but you’re also not the majority. nike’s inconsistent sizing strikes again. i wear an 8 in OG and could have gotten away with a full size down on the Ultras.

Last edited:
A few days ago at the Citadel outlets, full size run

Attachments

• 2017-07-13 16.33.19.jpg
    2017-07-13 16.33.19.jpg
    956.2 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom