ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

The og mold kills the ultra in every way. Screw Nike on this ultra nonsense

Except comfort. The Ultras, while they don't look as good as the OG (midsole change and all), they are one of the most comfortable shoes! I love my two pairs I have. Great shoe for casual or for a nice walk around the neighborhood.

Olympics are in my car lol.. need to take a lunch break and have a quick look at them

Except comfort. The Ultras, while they don't look as good as the OG (midsole change and all), they are one of the most comfortable shoes! I love my two pairs I have. Great shoe for casual or for a nice walk around the neighborhood.
See I disagree. I think my ultras are plenty comfortable, but I prefer the comfort and fit of the og mold.

Am I the only one who gets pain in the back of my foot when wearing no show socks because of the liner?

Am I the only one who gets pain in the back of my foot when wearing no show socks because of the liner?

The OGs will tear up your achilles if you don't wear the right socks. The heel has that inward curve that makes the shoe look good, but destroys your achilles.

Solehaven has the OG armory navys on sale. I went ahead and copped although they'll probably end up going cheaper...

Discount code: HOLIDAY

https://intl.soleheaven.com/collections/nike/products/nike-air-zoom-spiridon-16-926955-400

uwE5l0Y.png

Try using arm deodorant on the heel as well as the right socks. Sounds crazy but I've seen it on life hacks video.

I scooped the OG blue ultras for $84 from undftd over the weekend.

was on the fence about them since they're ultras but when they started going on sale I was like ill scoop off ebay for $100

found them for less so I just went ahead and copped. They're comfortable.

I'm sorry I meant I want to only pay if it's free shipping.

thanks b/c I thought I was doing something wrong. price is good but still think patience will pay off considering how so many sites have priced other models for sub $100

a bit disappointed by the construction of the Armory Blue and Black OG pairs, thought they'd be similar to the first OG release last year but they feel a bit flimsier.

Debating getting the swoosh on the Armory Blue pair painted white

a bit disappointed by the construction of the Armory Blue and Black OG pairs, thought they'd be similar to the first OG release last year but they feel a bit flimsier.

Debating getting the swoosh on the Armory Blue pair painted white

which ‘16 OG pairs are you referring to? i’ve got the ss17 pack as well as every OG release from last year sans the labs with the grey midsole and haven’t noticed any difference. which parts do you feel are flimsier?

feel the same way about those armory blues - not enough contrast on that cw. the armory blue ultras on the other hand are a much better execution.

Back
Top Bottom