ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

feel the same way about those armory blues - not enough contrast on that cw. the armory blue ultras on the other hand are a much better execution.

I wish the Ultra cw was done on the OG build. would look so much better.

which ‘16 OG pairs are you referring to? i’ve got the ss17 pack as well as every OG release from last year sans the labs with the grey midsole and haven’t noticed any difference. which parts do you feel are flimsier?

feel the same way about those armory blues - not enough contrast on that cw. the armory blue ultras on the other hand are a much better execution.

Sport red pair but I could just be remembering wrong, haven't worn them in awhile

Last edited:
LPU - wrong thread, I know. anyone know where i can find red metallic paint for the swoosh?

IMG_1709.JPG

Hey guys, looking to get an OG build I wear 9.5 in ultras and 10 in Jordan/ Kobes. Should I go 10 or 10.5?

Received the Armorys from SoleHaven today. Really dig 'em, 3M is great. Also, the midsole has a slightly shiny coating on them unlike the other OG builds from this year. I think maybe to keep them from getting less scuffed or dirty easily. Pic taken with the flash to show the 3M.

s0JsduM.jpg

qP0TqFl.jpg

Received the Armorys from SoleHaven today. Really dig 'em, 3M is great. Also, the midsole has a slightly shiny coating on them unlike the other OG builds from this year. I think maybe to keep them from getting less scuffed or dirty easily. Pic taken with the flash to show the 3M.

They look really good. Nice score

Nice! I have all of those except the black/gold spiridon which I may pick up down the line.. :nthat:

I actually think the navy pair is doper but I'm also very partial to navy lol. But I wear the ash pair more than almost all of my others pairs combined. Between those and the navy, that's all I wear.

I actually think the navy pair is doper but I'm also very partial to navy lol. But I wear the ash pair more than almost all of my others pairs combined. Between those and the navy, that's all I wear.

I haven’t even worn the navy or turbo greens yet. Been rocking the light ash pair all day every day, and now the AF1 Spiridon too.

Back
Top Bottom