Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Skipped on the Christmas SS to fund two pairs of venomenons hopefully they release some nice colorways. I like the ones that were thought to be the kobe 9's

Call me crazy... but I'm thinking of returning/selling these to grab a pair of Crusaders.  

Just became available on NDC for 110... heel and forefoot zoom, low cut and this mesh bootie.  Look good to me.

It really makes no sense for them to be $110 and Venomenons to be $120. The upper and outsole have to be more durable on the venomenons otherwise they're just blowing smoke out of our ***** as usual. Id love to hold the crusaders in hand.

It really makes no sense for them to be $110 and Venomenons to be $120. The upper and outsole have to be more durable on the venomenons otherwise they're just blowing smoke out of our ***** as usual. Id love to hold the crusaders in hand.
extra $10 is prob for kobes name an pocket. Lol

I know... 

TBH I'm waiting to hear some reviews/feedback on how the venom's blade traction is outdoors.  If it doesn't offer much, I may have to let my venoms go and just stick with some worn down pairs that I've used for outdoor ball.

Who knows though, it could be great? 
nerd.gif

The 25% off code is "MOVEBETTER" for anyone who doesn't know. Works on all clearance stuff.

Finally got my pair of the glows, very very sick in person I'm glad I hunted down a pair.

For anyone curious about the sizing, I went TTS and it fit perfectly fine.  I suppose it is like just a tad more snug than the 8 but really barely noticeable for me. 

I'm gonna pass for now.Looks like will be easier to get the GITD. Can't wait for the Grey pair and the Yoth(hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom