Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

I got the purple Venomenons this morning and they are awesome.  I really like the quality and the colors.  Really happy with these.  Don't sleep on them if you get a chance to get them.

Just a note, I did go 1/2 size up on these compared to Jordans.

Last edited:
I got the purple Venomenons this morning and they are awesome.  I really like the quality and the colors.  Really happy with these.  Don't sleep on them if you get a chance to get them.

Just a note, I did go 1/2 size up on these compared to Jordans.

Post some pics. Wanna see actual pics instead of stock photography.

The purple looks darker in person.  With less light, it looks like a midnight blue.  The volt really stands out.

Yeah that be nice looking Lakers CW. These still look good. They should let us know how many they plan on dropping. I don't want to cop multiple CW like how I did with the Kobe 8's. If I knew for sure the YOTH were dropping i might consider not gettin these. We will see. The padded tongue is probably a nice change over that thin tongue on the 8's.

Yeah that be nice looking Lakers CW. These still look good. They should let us know how many they plan on dropping. I don't want to cop multiple CW like how I did with the Kobe 8's. If I knew for sure the YOTH were dropping i might consider not gettin these. We will see. The padded tongue is probably a nice change over that thin tongue on the 8's.
In regards to your question about RMK, I just copped the YOTH venoms from there today.  Chose standard shipping though so when I do get them (anywhere between 7-21 days) I'll let you know if I had to pay customs. 

Not gonna lie the pic looks nice im gonna go to HOH to check em out real soon. I want to cop a venomenon so bad but just not the first two colorways.

We gonna dub those the Bruce lees :nerd:
They are supposedly named Kung fu's.

Has anybody gotten customs from them? I guess since no release date I might go and order and wait up to 3 weeks.
Edit we'll they release on 1/16 and won't ship until the 20th

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the link for YOTH. It's real tempting, but I don't want to pay $41 in shipping charges and then possibly customs.

can anyone give a testament to how these perform indoors?  i'm looking to pick up the Kung Fu in a few months for volleyball, which i guess can best be translated to a guard play style.  specifically i'm looking to know if these are light and have good traction.

can anyone give a testament to how these perform indoors?  i'm looking to pick up the Kung Fu in a few months for volleyball, which i guess can best be translated to a guard play style.  specifically i'm looking to know if these are light and have good traction.
cant speak on the ven 4s but the kobe 8s are GREAT for vball, been playing in them for about a year now and the traction is way better than traditional volleyball shoes

depending on what kind of rubber is on these they should be good for indoor court play (XDR will have less traction)

cant speak on the ven 4s but the kobe 8s are GREAT for vball, been playing in them for about a year now and the traction is way better than traditional volleyball shoes

depending on what kind of rubber is on these they should be good for indoor court play (XDR will have less traction)
yeah a few of my teammates got the sulfurs last year and they liked em.  since there aren't too many more 8's coming out, i figure these could be a good alternative.  i'll have to stay posted i guess.

These should work well but not as good as the 8 did for that purpose.

Curious as to why you think these perform better than true volleyball shoes? I'm just wondering because that's interesting.

are the glows out in stores? just saw these randomly the other day and fell in love with them.

i slept on them hard

Last edited:
Yes they're still available.

i can't find them online other than ebay. i saw them in limited sizes on kb24 yesterday before they sold out. i meant are they still out in footlockers/finishlines/niketowns?

i'm referring to the black joints that released on 12/13. i wasn't even sure if their nickname was "glows" :lol:

any help would be appreciated :smile:

To my knowledge they never released at Finish Line.

They released at Foot Lockers mainly but a lot of the Footaction doors here that get a lot of limited and lifestyle stuff had them. That wasn't a widespread thing but there definitely were pairs floating around. If you can't find them you can always do a stock locate through them and have them shipped to you. Let me know if you need to go that route and you can use the SKU

i can't find them online other than ebay. i saw them in limited sizes on kb24 yesterday before they sold out. i meant are they still out in footlockers/finishlines/niketowns?

i'm referring to the black joints that released on 12/13. i wasn't even sure if their nickname was "glows"
laugh.gif

any help would be appreciated
smile.gif
what size are you after?

I guess you can sleep on the latest Venomenons.  Still available in all sizes on nike.com.  lol I wish all releases were this easy.

To my knowledge they never released at Finish Line.

They released at Foot Lockers mainly but a lot of the Footaction doors here that get a lot of limited and lifestyle stuff had them. That wasn't a widespread thing but there definitely were pairs floating around. If you can't find them you can always do a stock locate through them and have them shipped to you. Let me know if you need to go that route and you can use the SKU

thanks for the info! i might have located a pair but the SKU wouldn't hurt.

what size are you after?

searching for a 9.5

These should work well but not as good as the 8 did for that purpose.

Curious as to why you think these perform better than true volleyball shoes? I'm just wondering because that's interesting.
lighter, i like the lunar better than whatever the padding is in my old vball shoes

got these and after like 20 games/practices the soles lost traction and i wasnt able to gather for my jumps without my feet sliding under me, never had the problem with the kobe 8s

still not too sure what the difference between the shoes is, like what makes a shoe better for vball than it is for bball

I guess you can sleep on the latest Venomenons.  Still available in all sizes on nike.com.  lol I wish all releases were this easy.
Yeah, I've seen them already at two FTL and at the Nike store. The Kobe 8 YOTH too are still sitting for a bit. If I didn't have so many Kobe 8's I would have picked them up. I like that padded tongue way better than the 8's.

Back
Top Bottom