Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

i just wish shipping to the US wasn't so expensive, if it was like $10-20 cheaper i would be all over it
What's the final price around $128 shipped? Thats about retail with no tax right?

What's the final price around $128 shipped? Thats about retail with no tax right?
from rmk its about $151 shipped for the bigger sizes and retail is $120 + tax depending on location so its about a $25 mark up for me still not bad but i can wait to see if the states will actually get them

from rmk its about $151 shipped for the bigger sizes and retail is $120 + tax depending on location so its about a $25 mark up for me still not bad but i can wait to see if the states will actually get them
Not bad. Size 9 for me. So does this site charge tax just based on the state you live in?

Not bad. Size 9 for me. So does this site charge tax just based on the state you live in?
oh i meant in general for purchasing in the states, rmk usually is just straight up pay for the shoe and shipping... and i just looked at the shipping that i choose which was express and not air parcel so my total its about $138 instead so thats only $10 more which i might jump on 

Yoth are sick! I was going to order but it's like $139 shipped or $151 shipped for express I'll just wait until they hit the here.

Last edited:
YOTH or the Glows? $132 off of the Kobe store for the Glows. Damn still sittin on this damn fence. Seems like a lot for a shoe that I should be able to get discounted at footlocker. Problem is just finding it.

Thinking about jumping on the YOTH preorder on RMK. I was about to buy some "sunshine" crazy 1s but damn if these dont hit the states ill regret not ordering them.
eyes.gif

Thinking about jumping on the YOTH preorder on RMK. I was about to buy some "sunshine" crazy 1s but damn if these dont hit the states ill regret not ordering them.
eyes.gif
How does it work when you order off an international site like that. Do you have to pay customs or something? I've never ordered before only domestic sites. Any other fees?

How does it work when you order off an international site like that. Do you have to pay customs or something? I've never ordered before only domestic sites. Any other fees?
I'm not completely knowledgeable on the topic, but from my understanding, it all depends on what they value the package at when it's shipped.  I think it's something like anything under 250 is pretty safe?

Not sure... but I have ordered internationally before and was fine

Usually you do have to pay customs Ive only ordered from a international site ONE time and they sent me a bill of like 15$ in the mail. Not sure about RMK store. But since its international I guess there will be some customs to pay.

This pic on Footlocker website has different colors.  It is more grey on the toe.  If it is really like this, I want them, but not sure which is really coming out tomorrow.

zoom

I'm not completely knowledgeable on the topic, but from my understanding, it all depends on what they value the package at when it's shipped.  I think it's something like anything under 250 is pretty safe?

Not sure... but I have ordered internationally before and was fine
Thanks for the info. Repped.

Usually you do have to pay customs Ive only ordered from a international site ONE time and they sent me a bill of like 15$ in the mail. Not sure about RMK store. But since its international I guess there will be some customs to pay.
Thanks for the info. Repped. Might just wait a little just incase they drop in the US. To hold me over I guess i'm coppin those Glows to hold me over.

I got a pair of j's from RMK and did not have to pay customs.  Same deal with my brother, so I'm not sure exactly how it goes but I think it is if it's under a certain amount.

Edit, this was like two years-ish ago.

Last edited:
With all the hype commotion around the preludes.  I was able to easily cop the Venomenon this morning.  Felt good!!

What are the chances we'll get them?  I'm thinking somewhat slim since we already got the yoth 8?

Back
Top Bottom