Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Just got mine in from KB24.  I'm also in California.  Super stoked I pulled the trigger on these.  Great looking colorway and, like others have said, brightest glow of any shoe I've ever seen.  

Are the glows available in stores? Look like they are sold out online but I'm thinking I may have some luck in stores since Kobe's sometimes sit in my area.

Usually I don't get too anxious with shipping, and most likely it's the holiday season, but I have these Venom 4s and another package that both shipped 2-3 days ago and the status on tracking has not changed from "electronic info received"  
embarassed.gif

Maybe they will magically show up?

They might show up. Have you given customer service a call?
I've emailed kb24 a few days ago -- they don't have a # to call.  Haven't checked with 23penny for my other order, but he has been reliable in the past.  I may just shoot him a message

I just find it interesting that neither have had any updates.  You'd think they would have maybe received a PO acceptance update or something.  Who knows

Walking out from the store, into the garage and seeing these GLOW IS BAUSE SAUCE

*confidently grins*

Last edited:
Yeah these glow like crazy even straight out the box. These things are heavy though coming from the 8s.

As far as the fit, how do these compare to the other Kobe's?  I'm hearing these are narrow, 0.5 small, tts.

As far as the fit, how do these compare to the other Kobe's?  I'm hearing these are narrow, 0.5 small, tts.

I have flat plus wide foot. These had to go up .5 from 8s. Width wise they arnt same as 8s. They are a tad bit narrow compared to 8s but not as narrow like the 7s. Hope that helps. If you always have problems with your foot being too wide go .5 up if not stay TTS

Last edited:
I have flat plus wide foot. These had to go up .5 from 8s. Width wise they arnt same as 8s. They are a tad bit narrow compared to 8s but not as narrow like the 7s. Hope that helps. If you always have problems with your foot being too wide go .5 up if not stay TTS
The 8's are tts for me but I did have to go up 0.5 for the 7's.  So I'm debating between 9 and 9.5 for these.  Can't try it on unfortunately.

The 8's are tts for me but I did have to go up 0.5 for the 7's.  So I'm debating between 9 and 9.5 for these.  Can't try it on unfortunately.

8s are my TTS basketball size. It really depends. If you always have a problem with width just go for 9.5. If you rarely do then stick with the 9. they arent too narrow just a tad narrow. I would could have got away with wearing my TTS with thin socks

My pair came in today.  Pleased with the fit and comfort of these -- zoom seems like it will be nice just from walking around. Only thing is that I'll definitely need to use the runner's loop with these to stay locked in.  Once I did that it was good. 

Been waiting for an outdoor specific kobe to release in the US because I play outdoors as much as I can when it's nice.  Very curious to see how well this blade traction pattern works.

Anyone in played in these outdoors yet?

Back
Top Bottom