Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Im not feeling that colorway either. I want the purple ones that in the pic of the three shoes with the elite nike basketball in it. That purple with that black looks nice. This one is ok but I def not gonna cop

I am still waiting on Eastbay to ship mine…anyone that ordered from Eastbay got shipping info yet?

Going to drop them off at NikeDC, not feeling them as much. Thought i could pull them off but they look long and narrow. If I wore a smaller size I would keep them.

soo.. yeah... the YOTH look toooootally grosss.... 

roll.gif

The glow on these is INSANE :wow:

Just stepped outside and forgot they glow and was like damn bruh. :lol:

Headed to the gym right now, might play in them :nerd:

I got mine today. These run narrow. I was more comfortable trading with half size up from kobe 8s sizing. These glow like crazy compared to any other shoes of mine that glow

The narrowness went away for me really quick. They felt great doing light movements on court, I just don't want to ruin this CW. PLUS, I don't think the GITD sole would do well on the court we play on.

I'm going to start painting the green webbing black one day.. I think it'll look better black and leave only the sole to glow

these are sweet im getting into the lowtop basketball shoe trend
This happened to me about a year and a half ago and I was hooked solid for months 
laugh.gif

I've broken through and am now enjoying some mid and high top models once again

thats where i stand with them too
eyes.gif
I know this generally means that the postage has been purchased/the label has just been printed -- but I sure hope there is a delay in the notification system 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
im wondering if theyre good for me because i dunk alot dont want to welcome a injury
I wouldn't say I dunk a lot, but when I get some space, on a quick cut or a breakaway I can.

I understand your concern, but in recent years it's been found that the ankle height of the shoe does not necessarily dictate the support level or protection from injury.

Back
Top Bottom