Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

So we looking at december 26 for the newest colorway??? Ive heard that date and seen a pic in here about it. Does anyone know about it because i will be copping that purple one over the christmas 8. i also want that grey and green ( sorry i dont know the official colors used). They look nice and they would be a unique shoe to add to my kobe collection. I always try and get different coloways even if its a different shoe so that way i can always have a unique shoe. Im not sure if i worded that correctly.

Looks like these are sitting in my HOH can inquire about sizes and look out for a few. Just grabbed a few pairs already for the homies.

Yeah it's a play on "phenomenon" and "venom"
glasses.gif

Wanted to share with you guys some detailed shots of the Year of the Horse Zoom Venomenon 4's.

They feel great on feet and look amazing.  Love the toe box detail and the Carbon fiber heel cup.  The orange shines beautifully under the light too.

Those YOTH are :x :wow: :wow: :smokin

I'm pretty sure they won't hit the states since they have the XDR outsole :\

Unless the other venoms have XDR we just don't know it yet :nerd:

Yoth are ugly

Lol jk don't want to hype them up so kicks screw can charge their ridiculous prices just in case we don't get them.

No it doesn't. The glow aren't XDR they just have blade traction pattern.

According to nightwing it does, check out his video. Pretty sure it was also in the product description on nikestore except the page is down now and I can't find a cached version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom