Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 - 12/13 US Release

Yoth are ugly

Lol jk don't want to hype them up so kicks screw can charge their ridiculous prices just in case we don't get them.
Haha I think about this sometimes too -- we generate hype on these forums too easily.

Changed my mind, those YOTH are disgusting...

all venomenons are XDR soles. i spoke to the nike west rep when i got my inline venomenons and he said they all have XDR soles even the US pairs

I emailed KB24 earlier today about it. I got shipping confirmation for the P2s, but nothing yet on the Venomenon. I'm hoping they shipped together.

I emailed KB24 earlier today about it. I got shipping confirmation for the P2s, but nothing yet on the Venomenon. I'm hoping they shipped together.
Whoa, imagine you get P2's no problem but miss out on Venomenon's! Lol.

I have a feeling they oversold Venomenon's because they were up for a while

I'm actually more excited for the Venomenons than the P2s. But no worries, customer support said I will receive tracking tomorrow.

Hey there.  New NT member.  Longtime member over at SC but those boards seem to be really dead these days.  I never heard from KB24 either so I e-mailed them today and they finally got back to me.  Said they were still processing it and that I would receive tracking info tomorrow.  

Pretty long processing time if you ask me.

Not feeling the venomenons so they will be returned, hope you guys enjoy your pairs.

Hey there.  New NT member.  Longtime member over at SC but those boards seem to be really dead these days.  I never heard from KB24 either so I e-mailed them today and they finally got back to me.  Said they were still processing it and that I would receive tracking info tomorrow.  

Pretty long processing time if you ask me.
Got the same e-mail from them today. They did respond within a few hours. I've got my pair coming from NDC Thursday. If I'm not head over heels for 'em I'll return one pair (or both if they really suck for some reason).

release in US at 13 Dec 2013, but how about thailand?

i am really want this shoes for xmas hehe

Last edited:
The toebox on these is a little roomier than the 8s IMO. The midfoot is where the snug comes from. If you're just using them casually I would say go with the 9.5 to be safe.

If for ball I would be careful because you don't want slippage if the 9.5 is too big.
can't decide. my arches always hurt in the mid foot, no matter what shoe i wear, but i hate toe room....

Back
Top Bottom