Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Want to pull trigger on bruce lee 8 and want to get a custom label if anyone has the box for the Bruce lee V could you post a pic for me

Oh that's what yall was talking about.Yea I felt that before but it went away or I got used to it.always the right foot.

Thanks for the picture of the red october

Ok here we go .. Some with flash some without. Galaxy S3 pics (camera is dead) if you right click and open in new tab they are much more clearer and not grainy as they appear in the thread.

View media item 763553View media item 763554View media item 763555View media item 763556View media item 763557View media item 763558View media item 763560View media item 763561

I am very happy with my purchase, $180 well spent. That tongue bump is no biggie, doesn't take away from the shoe. IDs 2, 3, & 4 to come here in the next few weeks (to be ordered)

Last edited:
Those look really good, too bad they dont have a brighter red as an option theyd be even better.

Which ones should I get guys, I'm struggling big time. I've made at least 20 and these are the ones i think Im going to decide between.

Which ones should I get guys, I'm struggling big time. I've made at least 20 and these are the ones i think Im going to decide between.
Top right or middle bottom for me.

Love the black on red look.

Don't like getting too complicated with 4 different colours.

yeah I was thinking those two as well...I am cooking up a few more. I have cool greys, and a couple more

<<<inspiration for the 1st ones

waiting to c some pics of the chroma options aswell as the black ice soles lol if i strike out on the masterpieces ill make 1 last kobe 8 ID for sure 

These are clean.

Can't go wrong with Breds really.
i might go w/ the bottom middle like u were sayin cause i  want some red shoes n I like the smoke grey soles alot. I wish I could make the check mark a deeper red and not burgundy or black.

Should I go burgundy or blck...
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

waiting to c some pics of the chroma options aswell as the black ice soles lol if i strike out on the masterpieces ill make 1 last kobe 8 ID for sure 
yeaq i havnt seen any black ice soles yet like wtf. Thats why I know for a fact im ordering those...

Im gonna have a swing at the masterpieces. I like them but then again im like meh .. wanna see them in person though cuz i got a feeling i might actually dig them once i got a feel for em. But lets be serious i know.im gonna strike out lol

Hopefully the 8s stay up for ID at least til march

i'm with you there, hopefully 8 ID stays up until March I would like to make at least one more. I want to cop the masterpiece but honestly if can get one colorway of the 9 I like that's cool I am just going to use them for the gym anyway, not sure I could rock those casually but to workout in most def.

ok now its between black ice outsole and red translucent. thoughts? Does anyone know if the translucent soles get all dirty looking? because my kobe 6 id translucent sole look terrible now so the black ice might be better

Either way the red pit viper looks pretty sweet from those pictures i saw from a couple pages ago

Back
Top Bottom