Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Finally, a quick shot when my sister brought them from my chick's house. It has the white inside lining, but that's far from a concern to me. Can't wait to take more pics and put 'em on the court.

Adverse westher conditions ... delivery date back to tomorrow

:smh:

Edit: got UPS email for the delay .. Hour half later UPS My Choice emails me delivery change update, status: delivered front porch. I walk outside and yessssss

They playing with my emotions

Quick iPad pic, black EM looks solid not with white underneath showing. Came with flip box lol more pics later gotta get back to work

View media item 762422
I wear a 12, i swear these came in a size 11 box. When i got the package box i was thinking no way they fix in this tiny box but they didnt then i had to manuever to get the shoes out and back in the box

View media item 762494
When did you place your order? And is that the poison green sole?

My pair on the way is Solar Yeezy. Solid black upper, red liner, poison green sole.

Ordered 12/18
Started Making 12/20
Almost Finished 1/16
Shipping Email 1/20
Delivered 1/23

When did you place your order? And is that the poison green sole?

yung flip image yung flip image your pair came out so much darker thank the other guy who did all reds. Unless it's just the lighting of your pic that made it look that way. I can't remember who did it but they were reported a few pages back

^ are you talking about my red kobe 6? it was probably the lighting

here's the issue i'm having with my right shoe. it's so stupid how something so small can cause discomfort so annoying.

look how this area is crumpled up.. this is causing me pain in that area and digging into my foot. this is how the shoe came. i felt inside and there's some stitching there, so that's hitting the top of my foot.
View media item 762760
as you can see, the left shoe is fine and mostly even
View media item 762761

here's the right shoe of my whiteout kobe ids which is perfectly fine (
View media item 762759
i don't have this issue on any other pairs. my whiteout ids are fine, and my 5 other GR's are fine.

if you have the black upper can you see if you have this issue? i wear size 11 too, so they might have some quality control issues with that size.

@YUNG FLiP iMAGE your pair came out so much darker thank the other guy who did all reds. Unless it's just the lighting of your pic that made it look that way. I can't remember who did it but they were reported a few pages back
Definitely the lighting. My room is in the basement and has horrible lighting. Here's an unedited straight off my camera pic I just took for you.

@quise2024 def feeling those, can't wait to get mine in, I went with a pink lining and gitd sole, I just like the way the pink lining looks, I know solar red is more red but I've always thought the pink matches up better but thats a personal preference, LOL that box though!

@YUNG FLiP iMAGE man I may have to make a red october, they look dope

@al3x89 my IDs are size 11 too and they do the same damn thing, honestly my toes bother me more than anything I should have sized up to 11.5 on my last ID but I can live with it, not gonna change my order but when you posted those pics I busted out my xmas pattern IDs and they have the same crease too which is weird

Last edited:
I just wish I was half as creative as a lot of you. I'm over here just thinking about copping the whole Yeezy set, lol. But I do want to do a Wizards or USA colorway soon.

And no bull, I can't reuse the box to ship any other pair of shoes, lol. Thing is Under Armour to the NikeiD box. 

Both pairs looking great
KanyeWestAnim.gif

yeah both shoe box and shipping box are smaller than usual

Last edited:
Ok fellas. Im going to order my 2nd pair of IDs.

And ive decided to make a CW in honor of my Ducks. There are soo many ways to go that im kind of lost. Which base do you guys like the best? tweaks/suggestions are appreciated.

Can you imagine volt/poison green in the same shoe! you would need sunglasses

So many ways you could go with the ducks man. I was playing around with those colors too I'd have to take a closer look tomorrow to see what design I like the best

yea i really wanted to do a yellow base and the chroma option labeled "green/yellow" but the rendering looks like ****.... Im sure it would look better in person but its hard to design something without knowing what it looks like

That's one of my major beefs with nike ID, give us pics of finished uppers/colors so we get an idea of what they would actually look like

I'd go with #2, but use a Poison Green out-sole instead of Volt because it seems like the sickest out-soles. it looks like its glowing on the finished product.

Find somewhere else to get more Yellow in, maybe the swoosh

^^^^ Hahaha I appreciate the honesty. Im not in love with any of them. I dont think the renderings are an accurate depiction of how these colors would look in person though, which makes it difficult.

The colors are definitely there to make some good ones, I have had 3 in my locker that I'm going to order on my next ID order.

I wasn't trying to be an ***, all of those ones you made just don't look right and don't say OREGON to me.

Back
Top Bottom