Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

alright.. i'm furious.

i think there's a quality control issue with the black upper. i had my pair remade because the right shoe was digging into the top of my foot.

same thing is happening with this new pair (it's not as bad as the previous pair, but it's still there)
mean.gif

i'm gonna wait a little bit and try to break in the shoes to see if the issue will go away. if not, back to nike.

(note: not having this issue on my other 6 pairs)
Wow you got me nervous. If my first ID pair (black cloak chroma) comes out with the same problem, and then they are discontinued before i can re-order.....
mad.gif

AWESOME. never heard of such a thing. thanks

Has anyone ordered made a pair of amnesties and if so where both midsole and sole the same color purple?

Question for anyone who's had a Kobe 8 with a translucent outsole:

Does it perform as well as the solid outsole? Is there any difference at all?

Thanks.

I ID'd a pair with translucent outsole and the traction has been just as good, can't tell any difference. I pretty much only play on a fairly clean indoor court though.

Question for anyone who's had a Kobe 8 with a translucent outsole:

Does it perform as well as the solid outsole? Is there any difference at all?

Thanks.
I ID'd a pair with translucent outsole and the traction has been just as good, can't tell any difference. I pretty much only play on a fairly clean indoor court though.
Same thing here.  I ordered mine with the clear sole and notice no difference between these and the sulfurs I use to play.  I also only use them to play in a clean indoor court.

Mines is the 3rd.It seems like no one here has bought ids or ordered them all in the same day or week lol.

I need to see some damn solid orange or big bang 8s.

Same thing here.  I ordered mine with the clear sole and notice no difference between these and the sulfurs I use to play.  I also only use them to play in a clean indoor court.
Thanks fellas.

has anyone done these two ID's? I want a pink based or red based shoe.. gonna be my first ID ever ... I couldn't get a decent chaos colorway made

has anyone done these two ID's? I want a pink based or red based shoe.. gonna be my first ID ever ... I couldn't get a decent chaos colorway made
Look back through the gallery.  I posted some with a clear sole and black swoosh and someone else recently posted some that are all pink.

I saw a pair with clear sole and black midsole and heel clip on here, or something along those lines and they were pretty dope

if that pink were darker, I would've copped a pair already

go in the middle of page 257 i posted my pink IDs , i d recommend you to use stadium grey swoosh instead of red or white but its up to you :smile: 

also if u check ebay there is a 12.5 ID pair with black swoosh black midsole and black laces to see how it would be in reality , i m not posting it since ebay links and prohibited 

Last edited:
These got canceled cause Nike had an issue with my adress..wtf? Anyway they fixed it. I don't know if I should just order the same pair or go with a nerf custom I have in mind. Also thinking of a yeezy custom. I already have a pv I.dView media item 762046

So i got my shipping email monday night, meaning they wont move til tuesday. Got the email just now that the delivery date changed from friday to today

View media item 761727

Adverse westher conditions ... delivery date back to tomorrow

:smh:

Edit: got UPS email for the delay .. Hour half later UPS My Choice emails me delivery change update, status: delivered front porch. I walk outside and yessssss

They playing with my emotions

Quick iPad pic, black EM looks solid not with white underneath showing. Came with flip box lol more pics later gotta get back to work

View media item 762422
I wear a 12, i swear these came in a size 11 box. When i got the package box i was thinking no way they fix in this tiny box but they didnt then i had to manuever to get the shoes out and back in the box

View media item 762494

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom