Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Nice! I always forget to check the eta when I order. And I ordered with other stuff so my email only has eta for other items I ordered.

Was wondering how black speckles on a black midsole would look. I tried online but it just looks like a plain black midsole. I was hoping it added to a little more to a plain midsole. Also white on white? White and glow specks? I hope I'm not alone on this one.

I'm still stuck on my designs. The yeezy solar with the solid black upper with SS or without.

A lot of you guys preferred the non SS version I really want both. I may order just the solid black tonight and if they still have the SS in a couple weeks get that.

I'd go with the black Pit Viper upper for your Yeezy theme. The Pit Viper pattern is a great fit for a Solar themed Kobe. To me, the black and grey on the Pit Viper upper sort of mimics the scale fade on the actual Yeezys (see my pics of the pairs I made a few pages back).

Also, I personally would avoid the SS on a solar themed shoe as the thick plastic scales seems to wash out the black making it look white/grey (from the renditions and the Christmas). Kind of negates a solar theme. But would be great for a lighter Platinum lair.

IMO - my 2 cents.

I'd go with the black Pit Viper upper for your Yeezy theme. The Pit Viper pattern is a great fit for a Solar themed Kobe. To me, the black and grey on the Pit Viper upper sort of mimics the scale fade on the actual Yeezys (see my pics of the pairs I made a few pages back).

Also, I personally would avoid the SS on a solar themed shoe as the thick plastic scales seems to wash out the black making it look white/grey (from the renditions and the Christmas). Kind of negates a solar theme. But would be great for a lighter Platinum lair.

IMO - my 2 cents.

thanks, appreciate the input

not really feeling the pit viper pattern but I do agree that the scales mimic the ones on the actualy yeezys

I would love to see what the SS looks like finished with my design, I am just gonna order the black solid upper tonight. If they still have the SS option up in a few weeks I am going to pull the trigger on my other design I really want to see how they would look.

I hope new orders(at least the chroma option) come with the new boxes(lid lifts up one way). I hate the detached lid. I had to vent lol.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks that haha. Got the new one with the Lebron iD and they are :pimp:. Okay back to the shoes lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks that haha. Got the new one with the Lebron iD and they are
pimp.gif
. Okay back to the shoes lol
those IDs were dope too

10% cash back on ebates, today only. Credit @serstylz2 for the heads up. Gonna order a final pair(for real last one lol) that's in the locker. Based on battleground03's white/blue/volt pair, they were :pimp: on feet so that's why I need to make one more. :\

those white blue and volt pair are one of the nicest IDs i've seen, I couldn't pull that white upper off, so I would go with a blue upper and volt accents

ebates cool I'm gonna order mine tonight too

Yeah I can't have two pairs with white upper so I'm using grey solid upper instead.

Are you doing that solar yeezy inspired pair chiacrack?

Back
Top Bottom