Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

@bhain3s
all red/gitd sole. greys with orange sole or blacks with white swoosh and red sole

you got three solid options imo. depends on what mood your in.

I've got it down to really 3 options as well... The two you mentioned minus the red/gitd....just not sure the gitd bottoms will look as smooth as the black ice bottoms. If I seen a actual pic of them...I would've ordered already... That's holding me back. Im in the red shoe mood btw. Ive never had any and I think I make red look good. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
My first Kobe as well as my very first NikeID should be here just in time for Valentine's Day. 

(Obviously Yeezy inspired)

I got the email that mine are almost complete. I'll post pics when they arrive. I see alot of nice IDs on here. Keep up the good work.

C O O K #45

I got the email that mine are almost complete. I'll post pics when they arrive. I see alot of nice IDs on here. Keep up the good work.

C O O K #45
Haven't seen you round these parts for a while!

What did you order? Did you use chroma?

People.... Nike will send out emails a week or so before they discontinue the 8 IDs. It will be posted in here by many people.

STOP WORRYING. If you have pairs you want to make, make em.

has anybody seen grey specks on a midsole? Ive been searching through the gallery with no luck.

Im designing a black midsole and grey specks dont show up on the rendering.

Back
Top Bottom