Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Chaos V Inspired
Nice ID, wish that white upper wasnt such a dirt/anything magnet 
tired.gif

It seems like every page in here has Yeezy inspired ones.

sick.gif
i find yeezy inspired ones boring , cw isnt nothing special , yeezys are just special cause of their unique design/kanye name and limited quantites if it wouldnt be that yeezy cw would be nothing 

So, I think I need 3 more before it ends...

Simple Bred:

USC ID (you can see them here: )

and Christmas Inspired:

or

What do you think? White or green laces?

Here are the last 2 I want to make. I need to see what happens in the Super Bowl though. If the Hawks win, I got a nice chunk of change coming my way and I think I'll pull the trigger. Plus I want to put XVLIII CHAMPS on the tongue, but I need to see what happens first :lol:

View media item 767880
And SLH/Draft Day home:
View media item 767878

might do this too
View media item 767889

Thanks bruh, and I think I got the roman numeral wrong but I will make sure I got it right before I order lmao

Any info on where to cop the EXACT laces nike uses on the kobe 8?. I already checked nike factory stores throughout central/south Texas and can't find any that have the same look and feel.

^ #1 without a doubt, they look good.

And the seahawks look great too, if they win i may end up doing 1 similar
nerd.gif

I like the orange Miami better....

and seahaks pairs is dope! I love the seahawks current colors.

Really feeling the Yeezy lookalikes with black pit viper/poison green sole/red lining.... Only thing is I need ball shoes in like a week lol. Is it pretty much guaranteed that it's gonna take 4+ weeks?

Back
Top Bottom