Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Wish Nike gave me a discount back when I ordered my zkVII IDs. Took almost 2 months, and when I got em they were covered in glue stains all over the upper. I called, was pretty heated. All they said was I can send back and re order :smh:

thats why you do it through chat, seems like in the chat they hand them out anytime you have a problem.

Go figure I get the itch and fire and Nike about to drop new options on well at least I know the chaos will look good.

Go figure I get the itch and fire and Nike about to drop new options on well at least I know the chaos will look good.

yea im not mad, chaos are the best CW to do with the current set up.

wont be too disappointed unless they have a normal upper where i could have done a mostly grey.

but im still excited :smile:

Have to agree with everyone. I tried all sorts of options last night and kept coming back to the Chaos color. I plan on using a red liner and purple laces though. I get close to submitting the order but I'm afraid when I do they will release new options.

Just went through some emails/chats with nike.com.

The tongue iD on my pair had some permanent stamping marks from the application of the iD text.  I sent in pics and before even asking me, they submitted a return and an order for a replacement pair.  I was like hold upppp.  The defect isn't bad enough for me to wait another month for the replacement pair and I've already started hoopin in them.

The rep did say she'll notify production so this doesn't happen again.  Hopefully your pairs will be safe.

I was kinda hopin they'd send me a 10% for the troubles tho... 
ohwell.gif

Have to agree with everyone. I tried all sorts of options last night and kept coming back to the Chaos color. I plan on using a red liner and purple laces though. I get close to submitting the order but I'm afraid when I do they will release new options.
Hold out til next week!  I don't have the tweet but someone got a reply from nikeID twitter that there will be new upper options next week

The tongue iD on my pair had some permanent stamping marks 
from the application of the iD text.  I sent in pics and before even asking me, they submitted a return and an order for a replacement pair.  I was like hold upppp.  The defect isn't bad enough for me to wait another month for the replacement pair and I've already started hoopin in them.

The rep did say she'll notify production so this doesn't happen again.  Hopefully your pairs will be safe.

ohwell.gif

You don't know how to speak to people.

If they mess up on either of my pairs, I will get a 20% off code.

Hold out til next week!  I don't have the tweet but someone got a reply from nikeID twitter that there will be new upper options next week

Found it.

NIKEiD ‏@NIKEiD
@DaReal08 Yes, Kobe 8 will see a new pattern option next week and LeBron will get a minor update in the near future.

I think what you meant is I don't know how to get mad and be an *** to customer support.  If so, I would agree. 

Just polite by nature and the issue really wasn't that big of a deal to me.

Actually I've been polite on many occasions and still received coupon codes.

With my Rookies, I asked if they could locate me another pair since mine had a glue stain.

They said they apologize for the factory defect & offered me a 15% off coupon for the inconvenience.

Touche.  Were the Rookies from nike.com?  

I suppose these iDs are the first thing I've purchased directly through Nike... Purchase history could have something to do with it too.

The tongue iD on my pair had some permanent stamping marks 
from the application of the iD text.  I sent in pics and before even asking me, they submitted a return and an order for a replacement pair.  I was like hold upppp.  The defect isn't bad enough for me to wait another month for the replacement pair and I've already started hoopin in them.

ohwell.gif

dont think ive ever even seen anything more than 15% :nerd:

I'd go ham if I had a 20 coupon that's at least 2 iDs and clothes. Bang for your buck, but I've never heard if one being given, unless the dude opened up his box and saw dog **** in there prolly a 15.

I guess I can't talk to people then 
roll.gif
 can never get a code to save my life.

I spoke too soon, ya boy got a %15 code, but she said it can't be used towards an iD.

Last edited:
my 15% wasnt supposed to be used on the ids and It still worked when I applied.
I was also kind but stern. just explaining im a frequent customer and I go through them because of quality and honesty. and bam offered 15

Back
Top Bottom