Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Either way you'll have a tough time though. Yellowing for the clear, and obviously hard to keep a white sole clean. I'd honestly go with the light silver accents and do a light grey outsole but its not my kicks so out of those clear would be my move.

They're both going to dirty up and have the noticeable spots. clear sole may be a tad easier to clean though.

thanks alot NT fam

tough choice for me to make lol i might go with white sole though. im going to have to make this soon because we are getting new options and they remove some of the old stuff so i got to do it fast

white sole isnt hard to keep clean, have a magic eraser. works like magic

I doubt they take away any options as there aren't any that can be taken away. Just wait until the new options come out and order the same time. I could be wrong though :lol:

Last edited:
got my 48 dollar EBATES check yesterday
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Practically made my ids 110 with the 15% coupon I already had
So basically you just go through ebates to NDC, order what you want and then you get 6% back through check?

Zyzz help pls if that's wrong.

got my 48 dollar EBATES check yesterday :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin Practically made my ids 110 with the 15% coupon I already had
So basically you just go through ebates to NDC, order what you want and then you get 6% back through check?

Zyzz help pls if that's wrong.

yes, always go to ebates.com first then click the NDC link and it will record everything you purchase and it will deposit the cashback into you account in a few days

But that's only money you can use towards other purchases later on right? Basically do you get an actual check back or a balance to use towards anything else via ebates?

But that's only money you can use towards other purchases later on right? Basically do you get an actual check back or a balance to use towards anything else via ebates?
You can choose wether to get a check or have it go to your paypal

every 3 months, they can send you check or paypal.

i have $398 coming in February

Oh wow that is great, gonna have to use summadat ebates jaunt if I order these:

View media item 233334
Inspired by LA KB24's purple inks up there. If I like the quality of the chaos pair I ordered, and find nothing enticing with the new wave of options set to drop soon, I will pull the trigger on these...

.... w/ some ebates!

mind saying I referred you...sorry everyone else
:lol: what?

you also get $5 on first purchase. so 6%+$5

id post my link for you guys to sign up but its not allowed since it got removed from my sig. If you guys want PM me or you can just sign up at www.ebates.com

Last edited:
Oh wow that is great, gonna have to use summadat ebates jaunt if I order these:

View media item 233334
Inspired by LA KB24's purple inks up there. If I like the quality of the chaos pair I ordered, and find nothing enticing with the new wave of options set to drop soon, I will pull the trigger on these...

.... w/ some ebates!

these are Really nice

whats the fastest someone has gotten the VIII from started to finished? :nerd: im so anxious :lol: :smh: first time ive done an ID and since hearing so much positive reviews and just started getting back on the court i want these bad

had they had some other colorways for sale instead of the sulfurs i most likely wouldnt have done an ID.

whats the fastest someone has gotten the VIII from started to finished? :nerd: im so anxious :lol: :smh: first time ive done an ID and since hearing so much positive reviews and just started getting back on the court i want these bad

had they had some other colorways for sale instead of the sulfurs i most likely wouldnt have done an ID.

Amen to that 2nd part. Those silver/purple joints drop and I'll cop but other than that I'm looking at iDs after already having the sulfurs (best color released for the VIII to date IMO).

im so anxious
laugh.gif
mean.gif
first time ive done an ID and since hearing so much positive reviews and just started getting back on the court i want these bad
Right! I need one of these! Straight up want to even buy Sulfur's for retail! If the new options are nice an iD will be ordered.

I'm becoming impatient about my pair I ordered on the 9th.

I just want a damn tracking #, even if it doesn't work for a week. :lol:

I'm too impatient for iD's, ordered a KD IV it seems like 10 years, but it's been 10 days 
roll.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom