Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

My order was placed Dec 20th and they arrived January 18th for reference.  Not sure if anyone got theirs quicker or not

Why are y'all freaking out on week 5 when the iD clearly says 35-43 days?
1. I hate spending money and not having product in hand..

2. Other people have gotten theirs already

3. The longer I wait the more i buy. (not a valid excuse but I plan to stop after i get my IDs, but if i don't get mine by the time pythons come out which im on the fence about I could be buying those.

3. The longer I wait the more i buy. (not a valid excuse but I plan to stop after i get my IDs, but if i don't get mine by the time pythons come out which im on the fence about I could be buying those.

All your reason, while valid, are for why you cannot wait. They are not valid reasons for calling Nike for a 15% coupon. I'm not hating on you at all, I'm just saying if they post how long it may or may not take, and yours is still within that time window, even though many have received their pair already, you should not expect to be able to complain to Nike and basically be given stuff for something that is commonplace.

All I'm saying. Jada might milk the system, but because of people like that it gets harder to get a 15% coupon for issues that are actually warranting such an action.

When I ordered mine, it had a wait time of 25-35 days. It came right in the middle, so they are on schedule for the delivery time frame.

All your reason, while valid, are for why you cannot wait. They are not valid reasons for calling Nike for a 15% coupon. I'm not hating on you at all, I'm just saying if they post how long it may or may not take, and yours is still within that time window, even though many have received their pair already, you should not expect to be able to complain to Nike and basically be given stuff for something that is commonplace.

All I'm saying. Jada might milk the system, but because of people like that it gets harder to get a 15% coupon for issues that are actually warranting such an action.

thats everyone else fault talking about the 15% off, you really think dudes arent gonna go in and complain over nothing to get a coupon?

^ No. But don't be disappointed when you wait for your shoes AND don't receive a 15% off.

EDIT: I'm not saying don't try either. By all means, call everyday you think your iD's should be in that they are not in to see if you can. All I'm saying is you know what you're doing when you order, if they fall within those parameters, don't act like a fiend waiting at at the trap-spot's front porch.

Last edited:
well im not doing it in the first place. if it goes 2 months then of course because thats way past the time frame but if its 30 days and i dont get my shoes, why would i complain?

i know we all want 15% off but theres no point in complaining when its not even past the 35-43 days.

my 3 complaints weren't for 15% off.

its because I want them NOW.

no disrespect taken.

No doubt homie. More of a post on my part regarding people who act ridiculous. Not TDogg either, or even Jada for that matter, because I'm sure instances warranted the coupon. You just know that there are people abusing it to get what they want. Like when you see someone buying a **** ton of beer and cigarettes with cash then the food stamps come out for the groceries lol.

I'm more worried about getting a great finished product. I don't mind the wait it's the way it is. Only need them to take care of me when they send me a **** up pair.

Ah thanks I missed the page that had all the ones off IG, I guess its the colorblocking that really makes or breaks IDs, some of them started with decent concepts and then just fell flat

Build is now at 16 days...I really can't wait 36 days for my first pair. :lol:

I hope I see these ship by mid-next week. :frown:

we all want them now, if you didnt wait a month yet im not sure whats the problem.

I have.

that wasnt what I was getting at. I know how long the ids should take. I just hate when I buy something and I dont have it. like we all do

anyway from some of the ids I've seen I want them more than my x mas pair

Back
Top Bottom