Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

That Gator idea was genius. That be an insane team shoe for Florida bball. Email those to coach Donovan

I emailed also, asking where the heck my stuff was. the only answer I got is it's still being made and can take up to 6 weeks.

My ID arrived today. I'm still overseas but my bro sent me pics. Overall I like how they turned out, but very disappointed with the cut around the lace area. It seems They forgot to dye the material coz the "white" of the fabric is fully exposed agaisnt the purple upper. Looking for the chaos pics now to make sure it's not supposed to be that way. Smh.

Last edited:
Can someone remind me... Last years 7 iDs, was the only choice for XDR one color? 

Said **** it, with that 15% off coupon just ordered 2 more pairs.

1 for me and 1 for my brother.

I think I'm going to get them early March, but I think both of these pairs will look CRAZY dope. :smokin

$324 shipped for two purrs.

shoulda used ebates bro :lol:

SRS

My ID arrived today. I'm still overseas but my bro sent me pics. Overall I like how they turned out, but very disappointed with the cut around the lace area. It seems They forgot to dye the material coz the "white" of the fabric is fully exposed agaisnt the purple upper. Looking for the chaos pics now to make sure it's not supposed to be that way. Smh.

so did you order the Chaos? post pics :nerd:

time to get that 15% off

It's really easy to get coupons.

A pair of kicks came in today, they were pretty creased, I just sent them a picture, not even complaining.

10% off code was offered to me, for them being like that. :lol:

I based my colors off twnty8's kd v zurg design. I liked the color combo that was used.

The poison green sole looks to be a different shade from the poison green laces. Could be just the pics sent but I'll make my final decision when I get back home.

I know where the cut or the "edge" is supposed to be white, but my bro described the edge as having somewhat "multiple layers." Like the fibers are coming off similar to jeans that are cut off and you don't do something about the area where you made the cut. However, like I said, I'll wait to see them in person when I get back home to decide if they are normal or acceptable enough to just keep.

It's really easy to get coupons.

A pair of kicks came in today, they were pretty creased, I just sent them a picture, not even complaining.

10% off code was offered to me, for them being like that. :lol:

How do you send them pics? Are you just emailing them?

Last edited:
it looks worse and not as clean as the above pics

id complain but the best you will get is a 15% off which they hand out like candy.

it looks worse and not as clean as the above pics

id complain but the best you will get is a 15% off which they hand out like candy.

that's what I noticed. cut was definitely not clean. but I'll hold my final judgement til I see them in person.

How do you send them pics? Are you just emailing them?

when you chat with a rep, there is an "attach" button to allow you to send the files.

Wish Nike gave me a discount back when I ordered my zkVII IDs. Took almost 2 months, and when I got em they were covered in glue stains all over the upper. I called, was pretty heated. All they said was I can send back and re order :smh:

when I got my 15% foe the glue stains on my bred ivs I told them I dont wanna return them but I expect quality for 160 bucks. and they reviewed my order history and saw I was a frequent buyer. and gave me the 15

Back
Top Bottom