Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I can't believe I'm saying this but those homes will look even nicer once those icy soles start aging. Very nicely done :smokin
Agreed. One of those rare instances where it works a la Big Stage Home.
they look so clean man, gotta ID that up, nice idea on the laces, they really look good

Exactly how i feel, blends well with the gold accents and creates a timeless image, fav pair's of iDs ive created to date. The Elite laces tied the entire package together, serving as the link between the gold, white and black.

Exactly how i feel, blends well with the gold accents and creates a timeless image, fav pair's of iDs ive created to date. The Elite laces tied the entire package together, serving as the link between the gold, white and black.
i'm making them later this week, keep debating on a purple heel clip instead of the black one you did, probably order white, purple or yellow laces, I can always take the black ones out of another pair I have if I dont like the ones I choose with the ID

black laces on that pink pair would be fire, if you like pink that is and I like pink, the olympics clean as hell they look like an actual colorway that would release. Can I get more pics and different angles if you get a chance on all three? Nice job man, killed it

Last edited:
the volt doesn't look too bad with the yellow actually

it doesn't look that bad in this pic, maybe it was the lighting in the other one? i would still do a yellow sole personally.

also, the white healcup > grey healcup. flows nicer with the white base

it doesn't look that bad in this pic, maybe it was the lighting in the other one? i would still do a yellow sole personally.

also, the white healcup > grey healcup. flows nicer with the white base

Yeah my other pair has a yellow sole/grey heelcup. See how that one turns out. I was pleasantly surprised but I really like the contrast of the volt.

So msw1233 when are you ordering iDs with the Graffiti pattern? :lol:

:rofl: man i'm not a fan of the Graffiti print, at all. Maybe if we see some finished products it will change my mind, but I doubt it. Just give us solid options already. smh. A gradient type option that didn't have preselected colors would be dope..you choose which colors to fade together. Prob not possible, but still.

man i love those olympics..

those and Skater mcgees kicks were so hot, almost copied (still might)

My next 3 Kobe ID's came in. Still waiting on the Home colorway I made with a double yellow midsole/sole. Got the alternate version I made though. Let me know you guys' think

Delicious. Well done good Sir, and those homes came out very nice.

I am thinking about a graffiti pair too, the black and white pattern with a volt sole and volt check

Thinking about going with a calypso design with the kobes... except with a black lining that contrasts with the swoosh.

thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom