Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I see a purplish/reddish hue mixed in...am I going crazy? Anyone else see it?
sick.gif

I guess it's his camera.
I actually thought it was the pink flash/dark grey but his has more of the white/grey. I see both pink and green in there. Maybe I am crazy as well. Has the person who made it chimed in?

when I got mine it had a greenish tint. its what made me send it back

Last edited:
Per your request good Sir. Nike kinda jumped off the Lakers bandwagon this season IMO so i decided to take things into my own hands, good to see some of yall dig it and definitely turned out how i wanted. 100% satisfied
Those are SICK!  Loving the Purple pair especially!  If a Laker CW does not come out, I will be forced to make one of those.  
Hello Everyone,

I just wanna ask if the black colors would pop out in my design?

Thanks!
Black, popping out?  Black doesn't really "pop out".  More like the grey streak will pop out.

Woke up to an almost finished email for the Graffiti pair. :pimp: The fastest turn around time for any of my orders. Order submitted 7/16, started 7/17, almost finished 7/29 and another week and a half hopefully to receive them barring any delays >D. Still would get them before the real Graffitis release so I can get a sneak preview of the pattern to make my decision easier to cop those or make another iD.

good stuff man, can't wait to see the print,
I considered getting the GR of the grafittis because i missed the volts, but if this ID is decent id rather just do that.

@1lov2thosewitshoes what laces did you swap in the home pair? that is a sick ID, def making it sorry gotta jack your design

Woke up to an almost finished email for the Graffiti pair. :pimp: The fastest turn around time for any of my orders. Order submitted 7/16, started 7/17, almost finished 7/29 and another week and a half hopefully to receive them barring any delays >D. Still would get them before the real Graffitis release so I can get a sneak preview of the pattern to make my decision easier to cop those or make another iD.

Same here... I ordered a graffiti pair on the 16th...

Yeah, im all about the graffiti option. I keep making different colorways. I have to order a pair before the option is gone. So dope!

^ I don't see why it wouldn't be?

i could be wrong, I'm wearing mine this weekend, i'll let you know

Same here... I ordered a graffiti pair on the 16th...

You'll get yours before me since I'm in the West Coast. What color upper did you orders? I got the black/white hopefully you didn't :lol: because I want to see how the others(mainly the poison green) turn out.

You'll get yours before me since I'm in the West Coast. What color upper did you orders? I got the black/white hopefully you didn't :lol: because I want to see how the others(mainly the poison green) turn out.

Black and white........ Poison green accents though... Posted a pic a few pages back

I can't believe I'm saying this but those homes will look even nicer once those icy soles start aging. Very nicely done :smokin

@GuessWho So Colors are okay? Will this KB8 Nike ID good for balling?

Thanks!
It seems like you want an all black shoe.  If that is the case, your shoe will appear mostly black, with one grey streak in the middle (as seen in the picture).  

As whether or not they are good for balling: They are.  Kobe 8's are a great basketball shoe.  Both indoor and outdoor.  Although the outsole won't last as long outdoors, the shoe will still be great.

Last edited:
i would go with the black/grey graffiti for the blackout, but if the grey is gonna be lighter like on that blue coral at least it's not a straight streak across.

So money is tough right now and I decided to pass on the 3 fire red and make my second ID next week when I get paid
The tough part is picking which shoe to make lol

Back
Top Bottom