Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Why the black? I would go with yellow midsole and purple lining since you're going with white upper. Since you want opinion, no speckles.

Nice three iDs. Money well spent!

nah no splatter... I got yellow splatter on my black midsoles n the yellow looks really dull like the paint they used is too translucent n the black dulls the yellow looks kinda like a dijon mustard

Is that dark grey/stadium grey? It looks more more black/white/grey and doesn't appear to have any red in it. The actual photo looks like it has quite a bit of red :nerd:

Love the first pair with the holiday pattern and poison green, that's my style right there.

Really looking forward to seeing the mangos ID

i just wanna come across some nike ids in an outlet. i'd grab more of these .. or wish i somehow got a 50% off coupon then I can order all I really wanted. (and other shoes also like roshes and nike lunar glides)

i just wanna come across some nike ids in an outlet. i'd grab more of these .. or wish i somehow got a 50% off coupon then I can order all I really wanted. (and other shoes also like roshes and nike lunar glides)

I was gonna check out my local outlet tomorrow to return a pair of Js but they told me since I used Paypal they need the card linked to the account which I have but it came directly from my back account not my debit card so I'm just gonna return them to nike screw it

If I go I was gonna scope out what they have but they never have jack, only kobe I've seen were fire berry 7s, which for 115 or whatever they were selling them for they can keep em lol

I'ma go to my bigger one probably wednesday, check things out. last time i went they had black out 6's for cheap and a bunch of TB 6 (this was like 3 years ago)

i think those will turn out nice, even if the upper is brighter in real life. but don't know if it'll live up to your UNDFTD inspiration

What am I doing wrong? I only see 8 options in the "Kobe 8" upper section....

View media item 515217
I have the stadium/grey selected. I feel like a special ed child. I've made tons of iD's before....

It just doesn't look very red...vs what the image posted a page or so back looked like

Last edited:
I don't know why you're seeing red. Is it because of the team red, perhaps his camera is picking up the red? Maybe this photo will show the true colors.

nike-kobe-8-id-new-samples-10-570x405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom