Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

View media item 519585

Thinking about going with a calypso design with the kobes... except with a black lining that contrasts with the swoosh.

thoughts?

clean as hell, I would change the midsole though

Thanks!

I like the whole midsole matching the bottom sole thing, i know it might look a little off in the pics.. but according to the pic below, they're suppose to match up.

View media item 519598
They won't match up perfect because of the translucent outsole. I think they'll come out great tho. Clean summer cw.

I like the color combo, should look good man. @Jslimm 1985 yeah they came out really good, I was thinking about the grey myself, still haven't decided but I am going to use that pattern

Thanks!

I like the whole midsole matching the bottom sole thing, i know it might look a little off in the pics.. but according to the pic below, they're suppose to match up.
I like the color combo, should look good man. @Jslimm 1985 yeah they came out really good, I was thinking about the grey myself, still haven't decided but I am going to use that pattern
Make sure to go with the white heelcap, i know the design makes the upper look grey, but they are more white.  I used a grey heelcap for my last pair and it didn't match the upper at all.

^ we were talking about the countonkobe design, but you're right, the pattern you are using is def more white

does anyone have a picture of the translucent clear sole actually yellowing?  I have the big bangs from kobe VII and its dirty but still clear,  I been balling in them for about year...indoors only.

got my almost finished email on my first ever ID today, anxious to get these I know they are going to be sick

^Thanks,  I might try some louder colors as well before making my final decision.  I am sad that this upper is no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom