Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

those are so dope
nthat.gif

they look like an actual colorway that should release, nice job man very clean

Nice USAs. Makes me want to return mine. :frown: I like the way the red translucent sole and the navy midsole looks.

I think I'd take those PE options or sulfur/red boa options over solid..
i feel solid would make em to close to lunar glides

I feel like this thread is much better when people are posting pics, so ill contribute.

Busted out my USAs for the first time today. Sorry for the iPhone pics.

Those are so great.  I have something very similar saved on NDC...may have to order them after seeing these.  

Post pics !! If its dark enough ill probably do the same and make the anmesties. There is some other combos I would try out also

my IDs I ordered the 18th shipped this morning, woke up and read my email threw a little fist bump of joy in the air, good way to start the week off

clean man, that white upper is one of the best options they have, nearly every one I have seen looks good

clean man, that white upper is one of the best options they have, nearly every one I have seen looks good

Yeah I was kinda regretting going with a grey heelcup on them, but actually in person I feel like they needed it with the double yellow midsole.

Back
Top Bottom