• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Oh ****, just got called about winning the Prelude I raffle at HOH Harlem. Crazy, thought they were already done for. Just made my day
smokin.gif
Harlem the only HOH to do raffles in NYC? When did they do them?

Also I can't believe prelude 1s are not moving under $400 people actually paying up to 500... this pack gonna be very expensive if people don't cop on RD

^Just check here for all the HOHs doing raffles:

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

The same ones that are raffling the IIs later this week also raffled the Is.

I thought they were supposed to do their raffle last Friday, but since I just got called about it, I guess it's been sporadic. I think alp just got his call yesterday.

Last edited:

Harlem the only HOH to do raffles in NYC? When did they do them?

Also I can't believe prelude 1s are not moving under $400 people actually paying up to 500... this pack gonna be very expensive if people don't cop on RD
Yeah I'll try my luck on NDC and such on release day, aside from that I'm gonna pay resell for the 2's and 8's most likely. A little bit of the sting is gone because I made money over the weekend so why not

^Just check here for all the HOHs doing raffles:

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

The same ones that are raffling the IIs later this week also raffled the Is.

I thought they were supposed to do their raffle last Friday, but since I just got called about it, I guess it's been sporadic. I think alp just got his call yesterday.
yeah I got my phone call yesterday for 34th st. Shouldve entered that Harlem raffle too, judging by my luck recently I wouldve won that **** also :lol:

This fool I know from my town picked them up at the ES Sat for $78.00. Anyone else cop from ES that can confirm the ES had these. Havent seen proof
its just the word n tha streets. I've been to the ES store many times I know 95% of all stuff is 1/2 off. But $78.00 for KB1 Preludes seem to low in price.
I can see them more like $100 or $110 maybe the most $120.

He's got to b lying because if the Kobe 1 retailed for 200..the Employee Store would have had it for 100..unless he had a 25 dollar gift card to help him offset the cost

Last edited:
Just used the Footlocker Finder and not one single HOH in NorCal is getting the pack?

I knew the hate for Kobe up here was fierce (GSW's and esp Sac Kings) but really??!

:smh:

First off... Welcome Back 1's!

VERY VERY happy with these. In person they are so clean. I had four 1's back when they released, tore em all to the ground playing ball. Skipped the 2s and 3s (was in a long relationship funds diverted I am sure everyone can relate to that lol) and I started late in 4s and on. I am so happy to have 1s back in my collection, and more so for anyone who was on fence about 1s in general, this is def worth the cop (unless its those gougers at 600-1000$ then no it's not).

These Preludes gonna end up like Mcdonalds Toys with the happy meals...gotta collect them all...
Exactly why I'm not bothering with em for myself. My homie wants em all, so I'll be trying :rolleyes to help him out online... No luck on the 1s... I would like to see them all in person tho. Might have to make the trip to NTLA or SM to check out the display before it's gone.

edit: I will add this.....

You can still see good ol 2010+ NIKE QUALITY CONTROL issues here and there.

1. Glue stains (which are an industry standard now across all nikes)

2. Carbon fiber is wrinkled in some places telling me its more a sticker (which I knew but I don't want it to look like one)

Other than that, I have no complaints. Flawless everywhere else.

Saint Alfreds released their pairs of the Prelude 1's this morning. Told me they got less than a FSR and people started camping out yesterday at 6pm for them.

It was 1 degree outside last night.

Saint Alfreds released their pairs of the Prelude 1's this morning. Told me they got less than a FSR and people started camping out yesterday at 6pm for them.

It was 1 degree outside last night.
sucks for the ppl that got nothing

I got my size 13's in the mail today and these things are massive. They look bigger than some size 14's that I've had in the past. 

Exactly why I'm not bothering with em for myself. My homie wants em all, so I'll be trying :rolleyes to help him out online... No luck on the 1s... I would like to see them all in person tho. Might have to make the trip to NTLA or SM to check out the display before it's gone.

Nike maybe doing this for future releases with other athletes for their achivements....making you obligated to purchase the entire set....
you not gonna just get the 1 & 2 Preludes and forget the rest. that's the incomplete package....especially making them super limited which is more desirable.

Back
Top Bottom