• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I got my size 13's in the mail today and these things are massive. They look bigger than some size 14's that I've had in the past. 
glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Is it just the 13s that are absurdly huge or is every size like this?

any tips on how to get the 2s? i dont wanna pay 400+ like i did with the 1s 
frown.gif

thank u! and pm me if thats more convenience

Saint Alfreds released their pairs of the Prelude 1's this morning. Told me they got less than a FSR and people started camping out yesterday at 6pm for them.

It was 1 degree outside last night.

my buddy was there #11 went home empty handed because they only had 7 pairs

& dudes were def freezing thier ball off waiting

Last edited:
I don't think the 2s will resell as high as the 1s. I don't think most people like them as much as the 1s.

FML my order got cancelled. The ZK1 was the only shoe that I wanted from this pack. But I'll have first rights to any other choice from the pack that I want. I'm deciding between the 3's and 4's. I'll just pay ebay prices for these and have two from the pack.

FML my order got cancelled. The ZK1 was the only shoe that I wanted from this pack. But I'll have first rights to any other choice from the pack that I want. I'm deciding between the 3's and 4's. I'll just pay ebay prices for these and have two from the pack.
how did you get those rights? Some guy who won a raffle said they "misplaced" his size. Did something similar happen to you?

why did it get cancel?

Back
Top Bottom