• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
FML my order got cancelled. The ZK1 was the only shoe that I wanted from this pack. But I'll have first rights to any other choice from the pack that I want. I'm deciding between the 3's and 4's. I'll just pay ebay prices for these and have two from the pack.
Same here, I'm doing the same with the 1s.

Well, Looks like Nike DC is doing RSVPs on the rest of the Prelude Pack.

Glad I copped my favs which were the Prelude 1s..... cause the rest just became unattainable. :smh:

how did you get those rights? Some guy who won a raffle said they "misplaced" his size. Did something similar happen to you?

Nope, I ordered online from that "site". For whatever reason they didn't have any ZK1 in stock when they went through inventory so they gave me the option of refunding my money back or getting rights to any pair of my choice from the pack. I went with the 4.

Nope, I ordered online from that "site". For whatever reason they didn't have any ZK1 in stock when they went through inventory so they gave me the option of refunding my money back or getting rights to any pair of my choice from the pack. I went with the 4.
some bot service?

A bot service can't guarantee a pair. Sounds like Kobe's site from how he described it

Are Champs and Footaction also getting the Prelude pack or is it only Niketowns and Footlocker HOH spots?

How would you guys say the 2s fit compared to the 8's. I wear a size 13, 8. but I bought a pair of Jordan 5s and im only a 12 in them. Thanks for the feedback guys

Last edited:
Literally slept on those and im gonna shoot myself.1s and 2s are the only one i want from the 'pack'.If i get a second pair of 2s would it make a good trade for a pair of 1s?If not which one would be an even trade for them...?Those prices are killing me...Cot dam you alarm clock.

Not sure you'll be able to trade the 2s straight up for the 1s, I don't think resale will be nearly as high.

FML my order got cancelled. The ZK1 was the only shoe that I wanted from this pack. But I'll have first rights to any other choice from the pack that I want. I'm deciding between the 3's and 4's. I'll just pay ebay prices for these and have two from the pack.

Did you get shipping confirmation

I don't know went I thought the materials on the 2 was suede, that marble effect looks really clean. I'll try again on NDC but this is sure to be another fail.

I don't know went I thought the materials on the 2 was suede, that marble effect looks really clean. I'll try again on NDC but this is sure to be another fail.
THIS 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Best shoe purchase for my self this year by far, at least until I get the prelude 3's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom