• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Need some opinions. I'm able to buy the Prelude 1s for $400 from a local reseller. You guys think that's a okay price to pay? What's the market price for these exactly.....? I also feel like these might jump in value down the road regardless, but at the same time....shedding $400 makes me sick 
sick.gif
. I do want them...just hoping I'm not killing my pockets too bad. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Everybody has a different fiscal situation, man. That's a lot of money to throw down on one pair of shoes. I've done it myself a few times (paid $325 for the preludes). As long as it doesn't affect the truly important things in life, the necessities, then go for it. If it just means you won't pick up any other kicks for a few weeks--again, your decision.

And IMO, $400 is on the high-side of fair, given the current market.

Last edited:

Everybody has a different fiscal situation, man. That's a lot of money to throw down on one pair of shoes. I've done it myself a few times (paid $325 for the preludes). As long as it doesn't affect the truly important things in life, the necessities, then go for it. If it just means you won't pick up any other kicks for a few weeks--again, your decision.

And IMO, $400 is on the high-side of fair, given the current market.
You copping for $325 just makes me feel even worse lol. Damn....decisions decisions...

$400 is def a good deal for what they're going for. If I had the $$ to drop, and that opportunity presented itself to me, I'd probably do it.

Last edited:
Yeah $400's not bad, and I agree that if you really want them you should get em now, because I don't see them dropping in price.

I guess not many are Kobe/Laker fans in here... (I know some can't see the game), but the man is wearing prelude 4s in the game right now.

did he switch at halftime? i thought he came out rocking blk/purple pps

Last edited:
$400 is def a good deal for what they're going for. If I had the $$ to drop, and that opportunity presented itself to me, I'd probably do it.
so i guess he was just warming up in 8's. Damn bro jealous you get to watch. At my college im lucky to be able to watch college basketball smh

I guess not many are Kobe/Laker fans in here... (I know some can't see the game), but the man is wearing prelude 4s in the game right now.

did he switch at halftime? i thought he came out rocking blk/purple pps
You're right... I'm not watching the game... I'm at work. Saw a FB vid that kinda looked like it could be. Saw a clear pic, and it is indeed the pp 8s.

You copping for $325 just makes me feel even worse lol. Damn....decisions decisions...
I only got that price because I bought them along with the SC gloves for 650 total. So really you could say I paid 400 for the preludes and 200 for the gloves
tongue.gif
  Not to mention that this was only a couple hours after release on Saturday, before the hype-machine hit full force.

Last edited:
Damn how are yall getting them for $400? im about to drop $500 because that is all that presents its self. But i am also deployed, so i cant get those local deals i guess.

$400 is a good price for them, I only see them going up in value in the future.

Wish I could find them for that price in my size.

2s will get the least amount of cash towards resell. You cant tell me that the 2s will fetch prelude 1 numbers, no way.

nike is playin games with the true kobe collectors...because it will be impossible to complete this pack for retail, which means kobe fans will have to pay 3x retail to own 1 pair SMH at nike...they should have just dropped all the shoes for 1400 for the people who really wanted them..

2s will get the least amount of cash towards resell. You cant tell me that the 2s will fetch prelude 1 numbers, no way.
why wont they when the word is that NT'S are only gettin 40 pairs per store... and if kobe wears them they will be hyped

Back
Top Bottom