• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Also for those in here talking about PRE-ORDERS and PEACE OF MIND....

Definitely BEWARE

Unless you trust the seller personally, I 'd stay away.  It's the classic set-up for failure.

You give seller money, they may use it to try to get the kicks on RD.  They look at the market; they see they can get more and then refund you.

Meanwhile you slept in thinking you'd have them on Monday, only to wake-up to a refund.  Or they might give you the run-around for a few days while they try to hustle the pair you thought was yours; then they'll have the money for a refund.

Just sayin' ... watch out ...

Anyone else notice Dion Waiters rocking the VI Prelude last night?

Images via: Getty Images
More Pics to your Find. Good find!!

2013-December-10-7d-630x946.jpg

2013-December-10-7c-630x946.jpg

2013-December-10-7b-630x946.jpg

Last edited:
I think the 2's will do better than people think. It's a color way that isn't super polarizing or 'off the wall'. 

^ This month: Kobe 1, 3 and Jordan Bred 1.

Ima save up next couple months and throw in tax refund for 4s and 5s and On too the 9s, unless kobe/nike wanna shell out more unique retros. Kobe said he did not want to follow jordan Retro Game, he wanted to go back to the older models with new styles/technologies, I am 100% down with that.

(insert take all my money gif here) lol

Been trying to narrow down which ones I have to have. I really like the 4s and 5s but its just too much for me during the holidays got a big family. Narrowed it down to the 6 and 8s. 6s will be my must cop.

Vs will be my must cop but I'm honestly fine with any of them to be honest. Gonna try to grab the IIs this weekend to use as trade bait with the Vs if I can't get them. 

Back
Top Bottom