• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Like I said even before these pics came out. 2's are easily the best executed shoe I've seen in a long while

Some detailed pics via gc911

View media item 688234

View media item 688235

View media item 688236

These are about as well executed as it gets IMO

tumblr_md8vq0oSzw1qzjrx8.gif

Damn, another $200 gone.....

I .5 size down and my Prelude 1s are lil snug in the toe area, but I think theyll break in. These might be more TTS.

Most of the Kobes are narrow in size...I always 1/2 size up...especially the lowtops
so my 1s in a 13 are actually fitting like a 12? Because when i compared them to my wtk in a 13 and 14 they look way more like a 14

I wear a 10 in 6s and 8s and a 10.5 in 7s. Think I could've went with a 10 ZK1.

@alp, yeah they look a lil more bulky but that sock liner thing w/e it called makes it tight. Actually its really deceiving cuz I had to put a lil effort into just getting them on foot. Lol.

Last edited:
Well im flat footed so I have no choice but to size up lol...the WTK was narrow as fk...I had a 9.5 and a 10 and it was tight..10.5 fit perfect. ..

so my 1s in a 13 are actually fitting like a 12? Because when i compared them to my wtk in a 13 and 14 they look way more like a 14

The 1s always run big, going back to the OGs.

It was well know to size DOWN .5 possibly 1 size, never size up.

Sorry to hear yours don't fit.

With your luck another pair may fall into your lap.

Last edited:

I didn't even try them on. If I keep em I'll probably just stick with the 13. It's better for a sneaker to be bigger than smaller imo

Never had Zk1, but someone already said this retro doesnt fit like OGs, more TTS. Ill have to agree based on how they feel, if I went a full size down I might bust dat leather lol.

I didn't even try them on. If I keep em I'll probably just stick with the 13. It's better for a sneaker to be bigger than smaller imo
I prefer mine on the small side. With my experience bigger always creases too easily.

I often get stuck with shoes that run tight but in that case I like to remove the insoles to make them fit .5 size larger.

I prefer mine on the small side. With my experience bigger always creases too easily.

I often get stuck with shoes that run tight but in that case I like to remove the insoles to make them fit .5 size larger.
I absolutely hate when a shoe feels tight. I'd rather have it three sizes too big then be a size small. It's uncomfortable

I agree. It doesn't matter how good a shoe looks, if it's uncomfortably tight it's a no go for me. I don't play ball anymore but comfort is still a must.

I absolutely hate when a shoe feels tight. I'd rather have it three sizes too big then be a size small. It's uncomfortable

I agreed with this. Made a mistake by half sizing down on the 3s and now it's sitting in the box. My toes were bruising because of the narrow front. So now I go .5 bigger and put in a sneaker shield. No creasing n comfortable.

Oh ****, just got called about winning the Prelude I raffle at HOH Harlem. Crazy, thought they were already done for. Just made my day :smokin

Back
Top Bottom