• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
2s are the ones I need. I really hope I'm able to snag online the old fashioned way but feel like I'm kidding myself. First shoe That's really had my heart in a long time. 1s were good but these are and have been my favorite since initial picture drops. Fingers crossed and prayers sent .

Last edited:
So Saint Alfred in Chicago is releasing the I's this morning.

They open at 12p and its's FCFS.

Good luck to any fellow Chicagoans trying to brave this 1 degree weather for a campout!

:pimp: I'm gunning for these hard this week. Yo alp can you bless me with some of those raffle tickets you be getting? :tongue:

Daaaamn.... I need these, but then again dont even wanna bother trying 0-9 on NDC. Mad that I didnt even get through for KB1's of all since that

is my favorite model in the KB signature line. So Im like screw it not gonna try, but after them picks of the 2's gotta try. If I strike out on all 8pairs

Its bull sumptins going on.

I knew 100% it would be rsvp.  Was madness at NikeATL.  Employees there couldn't safely run a FCFS release if you promised them a million dollars upon completion.

This fool I know from my town picked them up at the ES Sat for $78.00. Anyone else cop from ES that can confirm the ES had these. Havent seen proof

its just the word n tha streets. I've been to the ES store many times I know 95% of all stuff is 1/2 off. But $78.00 for KB1 Preludes seem to low in price.

I can see them more like $100 or $110 maybe the most $120.

I understand that resale on these preludes is gonna be up there but I'm pissed that GR 1's that released back in the day people are asking for 200-350+ on ebay now!  I use to be able to scoop DS GR's off ebay for between 80-150 but ever since the preludes came out prices sky rocketed.

What do you guys think the prices on the 1s are gonna do? Have a chance to scoop one for 430.

2s are 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom