• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I think the logic behind a lot of things Nike does is dumb but they continue to keep interest at a all time high, sell out and profit from said logic. So what the hell do I know.

How is the logic dumb? They provide a limited number of select models to generate hype and put the brand name in people's minds. When they go to the store to try to buy shoes they have an actual chance at securing, they are drawn to the brand name. Essentially, Nike sells general releases that would sit on the shelves by offering limited shoes... weird but I think it makes sense. 

How is the logic dumb? They provide a limited number of select models to generate hype and put the brand name in people's minds. When they go to the store to try to buy shoes they have an actual chance at securing, they are drawn to the brand name. Essentially, Nike sells general releases that would sit on the shelves by offering limited shoes... weird but I think it makes sense. 
I get what your saying and agree. I meant logic in a broad sense. Like the changes on the upcoming CF FP1 or any number of other things.

detailed pics: excuse the foot in one or two of the pics :lol: . I remember I dude got roasted in the LeBron thread a while back for that :lol: :smh:

View media item 687711
View media item 687714
View media item 687715
View media item 687716
View media item 687717
View media item 687718
View media item 687719
View media item 687720
View media item 687721
these look a sz bigger than the kobe 8s, kind of like I copped a 14 :smh: I thought you had to size up in these.

View media item 687712
View media item 687713
all in all a very high quality shoe. the materials used on the shoe were top notch

Bonus

group shot with the wtks

View media item 687726
my dog yuki decided to get in with the fun, cant blame her with all the fire kobes. The kicks might just be a tad big on her feet though, may have to swap a half size down :lol:

View media item 687725

Between the What The Kobes and the What The Sofa,my eyes hurt.
:lol: that's a regular sofa, just got that blanket type thing on it so it can be warmer during the winter. Still a better background then the all white wall or messy desk

yea there is about 2 or 3 HOH in georgia but from what i heard in school today is that not all house of hoops will have the prelude pack... i found that unbelievable and it so happened that a sneakerhead guy in my instagram posted that screenshot so im taking his word for it

yea there is about 2 or 3 HOH in georgia but from what i heard in school today is that not all house of hoops will have the prelude pack... i found that unbelievable and it so happened that a sneakerhead guy in my instagram posted that screenshot so im taking his word for it
yeah the one out here in Hawaii isnt getting the pack. TOL or bust 
mean.gif

how would you guys compare kobe I, III, and IV to fit compared to kobe 8s? not really talking about prelude pack

Last edited:
Every shoe that releases its certain week will seem the best out of the pack lmao.
Part of it has to do with dudes tryna make up for missing on the ones and by substitute say "yeah brah ive always though these 3s....these 2s.... Or these 7s....were the best"

Nobody was diggin the 2s but thats what hype will do to ya! Youll start to love em when just a week ago you werent feeling em.

Back
Top Bottom