• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'm everywhere
laugh.gif
and you get damn near every shoe lol. I know you had some really good luck with the prelude pack during its initial release. 

and you get damn near every shoe lol. I know you had some really good luck with the prelude pack during its initial release. 
yeah, but not online. I'm an in-store kinda guy. I wasn't even too mad about missing on the restock because almost everything that restocked I was able to cop at least one of if not more.

From what I noticed quite a few shoes went live around 6:20ish...I didn't get the NIke notification until 6:28PM. Only thing I was able to cop were the 4's and 2's. Couldnt add the 1's to cart and got kicked out of line waiting on the WTK's. The struggle continues..

Last edited:
From what I noticed quite a few shoes went live around 6:20ish...I didn't get the NIke notification until 6:28PM. Only thing I was able to cop were the 4's. Couldnt add the 1's to cart and got kicked out of line waiting on the WTK's. The struggle continues..
yeah I noticed that too. i was doing some work related stuff on my computer, and i had a separate tab opened with page monitor. I had closed all the dead links except the 4&7. They didn't reuse the P7's link but they did for the 4's and my page notification picked that up. I checked out and then I came back to this thread and someone had posted the 5's were up too so i went back to the page with all the links and i clicked P2 and P1, the old links were dead for me. Then the tweet went out (i must of got it half a minute or so late) opened up the tweet and the P2 and P1 were already held in shoppers carts. I knew that it must of been live earlier than the tweet if i could get the 4's before the tweet went out. I'm somewhat salty that i couldn't get the P2's which is what i wanted the most. Doubled up on the P4's but using it as a trade bait for P2

Personally, I couldn't grab any of the preludes. I wanted to double up on the 5s (I regret selling my second pair).

Only thing I was able to grab on the restock was a pair of Gamma 11s.

i'm thinking everyone that missed out on the preludes might have one more chance on the next quarterly restock. but after that, it'll be done. possibly prelude pack, gumbo/asg, mp 9, etc. 

I could have had the Prelude VIIs but took too long to do the Captcha, got added to the wait queue and then got the sold out message. Was able to add GS sizes in the Prelude IIs and VIIs without a problem. I really only wanted the What the Kobes, might just chalk it to the game and pay resell to get them.

I could have had the Prelude VIIs but took too long to do the Captcha, got added to the wait queue and then got the sold out message. Was able to add GS sizes in the Prelude IIs and VIIs without a problem. I really only wanted the What the Kobes, might just chalk it to the game and pay resell to get them.

I didnt even get hit with the Captcha on any of my purchases for some reason. They either instantly went in the cart or I sat in the Que for a few seconds.

i'm thinking everyone that missed out on the preludes might have one more chance on the next quarterly restock. but after that, it'll be done. possibly prelude pack, gumbo/asg, mp 9, etc. 
I pray that this is true!!!
Very slim chance....

Anyone get shipping confirmation yet?
it hasn't even been 24 hours. Unless you paid for overnight, or 2 day air, you won't get shipping this fast.

i doubt it. Who knows, it could happen though but my hunch is saying no. The only thing i saw that was on this restock that was also on last restock was the Laney 5's and the Forging Iron Lebron XI. 

Though the ASG/Gumbo pack, MP9 and BHM pack will definitely be part of the next restock. 

Very slim chance....
it hasn't even been 24 hours. Unless you paid for overnight, or 2 day air, you won't get shipping this fast.

i doubt it. Who knows, it could happen though but my hunch is saying no. The only thing i saw that was on this restock that was also on last restock was the Laney 5's and the Forging Iron Lebron XI. 

Though the ASG/Gumbo pack, MP9 and BHM pack will definitely be part of the next restock. 
maybe its just wishful thinking on my part since i want those prelude 4s.. 

Last edited:
forging iron was restock was because of holiday returns. not sure anyone would return preludes.

prelude 8 too. wasnt on this restock

Mine is preparing to ship as well. Put in the order number on UPS track by reference and nothing. I wonder if it had anything to do with me ordering it early. I know some members on here ordered minutes before the tweet went out.

Also, anybody have any experience with ordering the same shoe twice, both with different account, different shipping address, different credit card, BUT same billing info and address?

All my orders were ordered before the tweet went out. All my orders are currently in transit. Checked via reference

Back
Top Bottom