• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I see a lot of people went for the 2s, they got a lot of love in the restock. I figured it would be 1 & 5 those looking for 2s better hurry before the price hike. I wanted the 1 or 5 was stuck at work seen the tweet 30 min late! Never had a chance

Yeah i was surprised the P2's got that much love. I thought people didn't like them because they were boring and uncomfortable (so I've heard). The 1's, 5's, and 6's, you really had to have the shoe added to cart before the link was tweeted to even have a chance. After the link was tweeted, every shoe was "in other shopper's cart" for me.

Here's hoping they don't cancel any orders for anybody who ordered before the link was tweeted. I got the P4's manually before the link was tweeted. Someone said they were able to get the shoe 5-10 minutes before the link was tweeted, so who knows if Nike might cancel it.

I was an idiot passing on the P1's at $400 much earlier because P1, P4, and P8 were on my bottom 3 list. Wanted to get the 5's and 3's first, had i know p1's gonna come back and fetch $600-$1000, i should've picked them up earlier. The funny thing is using that rule in reverse, i got the 3's cheaper. I initially found them for $450, and i almost jumped on it but i waited and waited and then it dropped and i picked them up for $280. 
Ya those 1's sky rocketed I didn't expect that at all.  280 is a great price for the 3's if I ever see one in my size drop under 300 I'll be all over it

Ya those 1's sky rocketed I didn't expect that at all.  280 is a great price for the 3's if I ever see one in my size drop under 300 I'll be all over it
I don't think anyone who had the 1's originally knew the price was gonna skyrocket that much. Some sold it early and are even saltier than some people who didn't even get a pair lol the greed. I've seen quite a few of the P3's in my size below $300. I was a little mad at first seeing i could've got the P3's for even cheaper than the $280 i paid but I'm happy i got them anyway. Going to double up on them when this restock got people thirsty to resell for anything, P3's are a BEAUTY in person. My top 2 of the 8

I think he meant a lot of people got through on mobile when the yeezy's originally dropped last month and that's why he's mad cuz the mobile link did not work

yes thats what i was referring to.
i was thinking is nike trolling us right now? nobody gives a damn about those free IDs!

^^ have you or anybody checked the other prelude links? the p2 finally got closed for me. sigh.. no P2's for retail i guess lol.

Surprised everyone
not really a surprised. Everyone has been anticipating it (at least us who've been keeping up with this thread). A few members had a strong hunch it was today which reminds me I owe someone a rep point 
laugh.gif
. Only surprise was that it wasn't at 7pmEST/4pmPST

aaaannnnnnd this thread is gonna die again lol

I'm very salty I was stuck at work with a computer on at all times but didn't have NT on, so I missed hard

I knew it was either wed or thurs .... just not 45 more earlier than normal. MAD AF tho that i was at work n of course u cant be on twittrr so i got the tweet to my phone n sent me to some stupid free ids ... so i had to frantically search words to take me to what ever shoe i wanted n of course i couldnt find the only 2 i was after P2 & P6

Oh well ... im outty

Last edited:
damn! just when i left home and they dropped.was able to cop the 7's. anyone willing to trade for the 4's sz 8/8.5? hmu

Back
Top Bottom