• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
for these restocks... is it possible to purchase multiple different shoes in one transaction?

no, they only let you hold 1 (what they considered "launch product") in cart per transaction

Last edited:
Maybe it is time to hang up the cleats, so to speak, to many hoops to jump through, man never thought it would be this stressful.  *SIGH*
75% Srs... maybe if i get infrared 6 and columbia 11 (Grails of mine) ill hang em up

To monitor a page you have to know a link, no? aware me please...
Just reiterating what someone else said, the only links I had were the original ones that nike used on the products initial release. these were provided by @evilside  on twitter. Page monitors and bang. 

They were going off all day because nike was linking and unlinking the shoes to their original link. shoes didnt necessarily restock during the day but i knew something was going on because of all the activity so i stayed glued.

Was pretty bummed that right when I clicked the link for the 3's right after it was sent out the page wasn't available for me.  By time it showed up all sizes were gone.  Now I'm gonna actually have to pay resell for those but oh well

Thanks bro... my gut told me to start making moves earlier, got caught off guard by the tweet smh...

I knew i shoulda just done the style code searches, smh...

How soon before the tweet went out do you guys think some of these Prelude pages went live? i'd have to guess 2-3 mins no?

man found the p4s for 450 but seller wont go through ebay, doesnt have in hand and just told me hes 16 so he wouldnt scam anyone and has an 80% seller rating with only 4 sales.... thinking I might have to pass

Thanks bro... my gut told me to start making moves earlier, got caught off guard by the tweet smh...

How soon before the tweet went out do you guys think some of these Prelude pages went live? i'd have to guess 2-3 mins no?
I got through like 5 minutes before the tweet went out and I know someone who got through 10 minutes before that. 

Was pretty bummed that right when I clicked the link for the 3's right after it was sent out the page wasn't available for me.  By time it showed up all sizes were gone.  Now I'm gonna actually have to pay resell for those but oh well
It shwed page/product wasn't available for me too when i clicked the shoe, but i refreshed it twice and it brought me to the shoe.

My page monitor went off on only the 4's and i checked out and even used rebates and then right when i was entering my checkout info, the tweet went out on my phone (might have been delayed) so i finished my checkout on the 4's to at least secure something. Then went straight for P2's and P1's. saw sizes (not mine) but it kept saying its out of stock or its in someones cart. and after constant refreshing, it just says everything is reserved.
man found the p4s for 450 but seller wont go through ebay, doesnt have in hand and just told me hes 16 so he wouldnt scam anyone and has an 80% seller rating with only 4 sales.... thinking I might have to pass
is $450 a good going price? I bought mine for $350, and was able to get another pair (only pair out of all the ones i tried) on the restock. Going to end up selling it back for what i paid. I always  thought P4's were around low $400's

QUESTION: anybody still trying? It still says reserved in carts, and i'm still trying but not refreshing as often. Last restock, a shoe was all reserved and then out of stock and then the link was killed. Hours later, i go back to the link and the shoe is back with sizes and i was able to add and checkout, so i'm being persistent for these P2's

lmfao why is this dude on my head right now? Did I offend this guy or what I'm confused.
I think your "utter confusion" isnt allowing you to process what I said to you... I offered a solution to your problem oh well 
laugh.gif

It shwed page/product wasn't available for me too when i clicked the shoe, but i refreshed it twice and it brought me to the shoe.

My page monitor went off on only the 4's and i checked out and even used rebates and then right when i was entering my checkout info, the tweet went out on my phone (might have been delayed) so i finished my checkout on the 4's to at least secure something. Then went straight for P2's and P1's. saw sizes (not mine) but it kept saying its out of stock or its in someones cart. and after constant refreshing, it just says everything is reserved.

is $450 a good going price? I bought mine for $350, and was able to get another pair (only pair out of all the ones i tried) on the restock. Going to end up selling it back for what i paid. I always  thought P4's were around low $400's

QUESTION: anybody still trying? It still says reserved in carts, and i'm still trying but not refreshing as often. Last restock, a shoe was all reserved and then out of stock and then the link was killed. Hours later, i go back to the link and the shoe is back with sizes and i was able to add and checkout, so i'm being persistent for these P2's
I'm a size 13 and been searching for awhile, NO ONE will budge off 550 lately

Wish it worked like that for me, i refreshed a few times, went and got a pair of the II's, came back and refreshed a few times then finally popped up

im so salty right now its not even funny

so many people got their yeezys through mobile devices... i clicked on the link on my phone right away and get sent to the main page with the new Free IDs thinking thats what the tweet was about.
then get a text from my friend saying W T F just happened... came to this thread and find out the bad news.

why would the link only be available through desktop???

Wish it worked like that for me, i refreshed a few times, went and got a pair of the II's, came back and refreshed a few times then finally popped up
You'll be good though, the P3's aren't reselling that much (probably one of the lowest selling one too). I've seen them go for as low as $260. You can definitely find them in the $280-$330 range. 

The P2's had pretty low resell value in the beginning, i passed on them a couple times for $350-$380. I told myself to save them for one of the last because it'll be cheap (that and P3's) Went and picked up all the other ones and came back to find P2's from $450-$550. Hopefully this restock got people missing the good stuff and settled for the p2's for consolation and eventually dump them below $350. 

You'll be good though, the P3's aren't reselling that much (probably one of the lowest selling one too). I've seen them go for as low as $260. You can definitely find them in the $280-$330 range. 

The P2's had pretty low resell value in the beginning, i passed on them a couple times for $350-$380. I told myself to save them for one of the last because it'll be cheap (that and P3's) Went and picked up all the other ones and came back to find P2's from $450-$550. Hopefully this restock got people missing the good stuff and settled for the p2's for consolation and eventually dump them below $350. 
Ya luckily the ones I want are the lowest resell value's but still hate to do it.  I'm usually team retail but I really want those 3's pry gonna have to break my rule.  Ill just sell some jordans to make up for it haha

im so salty right now its not even funny

so many people got their yeezys through mobile devices... i clicked on the link on my phone right away and get sent to the main page with the new Free IDs thinking thats what the tweet was about.
then get a text from my friend saying W T F just happened... came to this thread and find out the bad news.

why would the link only be available through desktop???
there were no yeezy's.

Wonder why the MP and Prelude 8 wasnt on here maybe next quarter 
ohwell.gif
wink.gif
Yeah i was wondering, from the initial restock rumor links being leaked, why there weren't any P8's or MP's. Perhaps they ARE saving it for the next quarter restock, with a few more pairs of select preludes and the RO's 
nerd.gif

Ya luckily the ones I want are the lowest resell value's but still hate to do it.  I'm usually team retail but I really want those 3's pry gonna have to break my rule.  Ill just sell some jordans to make up for it haha
I was an idiot passing on the P1's at $400 much earlier because P1, P4, and P8 were on my bottom 3 list. Wanted to get the 5's and 3's first, had i know p1's gonna come back and fetch $600-$1000, i should've picked them up earlier. The funny thing is using that rule in reverse, i got the 3's cheaper. I initially found them for $450, and i almost jumped on it but i waited and waited and then it dropped and i picked them up for $280. 

there were no yeezy's.

Yeah i was wondering, from the initial restock rumor links being leaked, why there weren't any P8's or MP's. Perhaps they ARE saving it for the next quarter restock, with a few more pairs of select preludes and the RO's 
nerd.gif
I still have a chance at one of the preludes.... heres to HOPING the MP P8 and even though chances are slim the p4 or p5 are next quarter

if i got lucky enough to get RO off a restock... im selling/trading to buy P4 and P5

Last edited:
Managed to get GS 2s since that was all I could see on my phone. Didn't even see they had 6s until I got to my cousins crib and by then they were gone. At least I got the 2s I guess....

So it seems like only a few got something on here. Ebay it is then. Prices are not that bad now except 1s and 5s and there isnt that much on ebay with more popping up I may get some better deals but missing out on retail hurts especially since I've had the links for months. If they do a lebron or kd or another kobe prelude pack I'm not even going through this stress again and instead of paying a reseller we might as well go to All star weekend.

Back
Top Bottom